Scouter,auto punching, spec

Best answers
My idea is simple. Make the scouter customizable. Maybe be able to highlight certin players you want to keep track of. Like a lock on system. Also the mixed mode needs a better refresh. Once you take crosshair off the enemy it should go back the map like that *snaps fingers*! If you could change the refresh rate on that it'd help.

As for auto punching I really don't care for it. In the middle of a big battle and someone out of no where auto punches you into a ad melee. Then you gotta sit there and wait for their combo wich is easily dodged. If there was someway to couter autopunching it would help alot. Blocking just means you don't take damage , yet you end up in AD melee. Wha? I blocked yet he gets free shots in ad melee? *drinks until that makes sense* Nope still dosen't.

Spectator isn't so great. First off you can't see the huds of the players. As well as the dimonds on their heads. Also theres the map spectator. You need better icons then just simple circles.

Anyways its prob changed for 1.3 , but thats my ideas.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I agree mainly with the mixed mode refresh, its agrivating not being able to see people comming up behind you on the radar because someone decides they want to float in front of your crosshair for a second... the lock on idea would be good for thoes In ffa 1v1s that constantly spring up... of course then you loose the element of "loosing" the other guy in the croud. And another thing about spectator... whats the deal with the invisible models in demos... i want to see what im doing in demos not the sprites arround me =/.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The models arnt invisible in demos. Its just a First person view thats all.

As for the idea. If you want to counter prepunch get out of the way. Shure its anoying. But its your fault if you get hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom