Scientists Find Extraterrestrial Signal

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But not really.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/94170/Humped_by_a_Dolphin.html

No, this doesn't belong in the video thread. This is...the sister thread to the lesbian koala thread. Please, discuss this footage. How does it make you feel? Animals love humans. Should we love animals? Should we make love to animals?

This is a serious thread guys.

Best answers
No we shouldn't make love to animals that are trained to do the humping motion.

And we shouldn't put our penis inside a chicken neither.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The dolphin isn't trained to hump people -_-. Dolphins don't seem to care who they're screwing or what is screwing them, as long as they get laid. A dolphin would let a man do his thing with it if it didn't feel endangered. A male dolphin would gladly do the wookie dance with a willing human woman (some woman married a dolphin). There have been incidents where dolphins have raped and gang banged humans as well.

They're sexual beings.

Best answers
He stopped when the trainer whistled and the trained just stood there like it was normal.. So yea, the dolphin's trained.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
made me laugh.

ofcourse we shouldnt make love to animals n stuff. though sharing some friendship with them ,kinda, we shoudl do.

And what can be so seriuos about it. Its just something funny and unusual, so what? ya think people will buy animals and use them instead of a Husband/wife ?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dolphins are trained to listen to the whistle. The guy didn't blow the whistle twice, causing the dolphin to start humping him. The dolphin hopped up, and like a dog, began humping the guy. If a dog starts humping me, and I say "STOP HOE!" it's going to stop. That doesn't mean I trained it to hump me.

So no. The dolphin wasn't trained to hump people.

@ Pixel: This is a serious situation, man. Didn't you know that it's possible to impregnate a dolphin with male semen?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the record, dolphins have S-shaped members exceeding a foot in length and are capable of propelling their seed up to fifteen feet. Intercourse with one would be likely uncomfortable, if not perhaps deadly.

Female dolphins, however, are another story. They actually have muscles in there that do all the work. A man probably wouldn't last a minute in there (provided he could be stimulated by the idea of a humping a rubbery, gibbering sea mammal), but female dolphins are actually in the habit of timing their climaxes with the male, so I guess there's none of that adolescent embarrassment you felt at Sarah's house when you started understanding what. . . anyway.

This ends another segment of Too Much Information, thank you for reading.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the record, dolphins have S-shaped members exceeding a foot in length and are capable of propelling their seed up to fifteen feet. Intercourse with one would be likely uncomfortable, if not perhaps deadly.

Female dolphins, however, are another story. They actually have muscles in there that do all the work. A man probably wouldn't last a minute in there (provided he could be stimulated by the idea of a humping a rubbery, gibbering sea mammal), but female dolphins are actually in the habit of timing their climaxes with the male, so I guess there's none of that adolescent embarrassment you felt at Sarah's house when you started understanding what. . . anyway.

I...I don't know how many times my mind was blown after reading that.

Gotta make sure to tell my teachers what I learned over spring break =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

That settles it, I'm going to the zoo!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, that made me laugh. I don't get what the big deal is, the dolphin was probably trained, he didn't even do it right xD. Anyway I heard that some male dogs try to mate with humans because the human has a female dog scent, regardless of the human's gender. Maybe the guy, if the dolphin really was trying to hump him, picked up a female dolphin scent somewhere.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd believe that if I hadn't seen male dogs hump other male dogs. If you're alive and warm, you're a target.

You've been warned.

Best answers

o_O That......wow. Hit, you scare me o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom