Schools out

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Time for me to get into fight club for real. No distractions no nothing i want to have a proper fight one that actually has an ending none of this stop posting after one round stuff so any takers?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
If you're looking for someone to take it to the final round, I'm the man you want.

It'd be a honour. :)

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Heh last time our fight never got off to a start because of me so i apolagize i also apolagize for what im going to do to you in this match. However i have a suspicion that even thou im saying sorry i'm going to take pleasure in messing you up. I figure its a while before my writing ability is at par wtih Cuc so for now imma have to settle for taking on his sidekick. Oh wait you'r not even good enough to be his side kick anymore he gave you the shaft for Kelesk that sucks after im done with you you can be my ***** :)

/smacktalk i thought we'd cut to the chase while waiting for a ref you know 2 birds with one stone. And for the record you know everything i say in here is jokes so don't take this the wrong way you know i heart and respect you the most engar xD

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
. . .

. . .

. . hmph . .

Let's get this over with.

(Likewise, likewise. :D
Still, this fight has been a long time coming. Time to get the ball rolling!)

Best answers
I'll ref this match, the scene will be a desert of ice and snow, details are left to your imagination.

FIGHT!!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
(Two days, six days, whose counting, right? :D)

The tundra was bleak, and cold, and dead to all but two.

A seemingly infinite expanse of white stretched from horizon to horizon and, to the mortal eye, was perfectly flat. So easily the mortal eye could be tricked. In truth it was host to sheer cliff-faces and chasms where the dazzling light would not reach the bottom. It was here, under the eternal winds, that that which had been deemed harmful to Forumscant was placed.

Interned, for a time of later judgement.

No mortal walked these fields of white and grey. At least, not until that day.

One figure, wrapped tight in a heavy brown cloak, strode against the wind. Following the very barest remains of a path. Footprints that led on into a timeless day. Night was approaching, and with it came storm, but day remained. The figure was hopeful. It would find its quarry before the storm came.

[align=center]* * *[/align]

Standing, eyes closed, arms folded, mind blank, concentrated on nothing and everything. Before him rose a glacier at least three-hundred feet high, perfect frozen matter tainted by the cracks that spread from where his fists had touched it. He wore no protection against the cold. He cared not for the bruises forming on his knuckles.

Training. All that mattered was the training.

A sharp wind swept through him, sweeping his spiked hair horizontal for a moment, and smiled without turning.

"What brings a young man into the most restricted of areas..?" spoke an unfamiliar voice from behind him. Not the voice he had expected. Younger, without the mystical air you might expect of his kind. Still, he knew who the stranger was without turning.

"I'm in training," replied.

"And does this training finish before or after you die from hypothermia.."

"It finishes," now turned, eyes narrowed on the ambiguous, cloaked figure that rocked against the wind, "When I am strong and all that is unholy has been stripped from this world."

"So, as if I didn't already know, what is my part in this?"

's lip curled as he discovered, to his own surprise, that he didn't like this man. Didn't like that tone of boredom in his voice. Anger was kindling in his soul. Not just the anger of battle, the righteous fury that sped him to victory, but one of hate. That he did not treat as an equal or a threat was dishonourable. That he was being looked upon as nothing more than a nuisance as unforgivable.

"How can I know I am strong until I defeat one who is strong?!"

clenched his fists with real feeling, power rising in his chest. The power of his birth-right. The power of the divine.

"And how can I claim to fight the unholy, while the servant of the Beast still draws breath?!"

Then he was moving, closing the distance between them before another snow-flake could fall, and plunging a fist right through the crown of the cloak. There was no resistance and, turning as he bowled through an empty cloak, landed skidding and looked up to find his opponent leaning against the cliff-face, studying him with interest.

"What I don't understand," said Engar, finally, "Is how I could be a brawler for years and be a good-guy, but the second I step into the Services I get labelled as a devil-worshipper?"

"Cucumba is a dark creature." stood slowly, warily, and cast the cloak aside. "Even you can't argue against that."

As always, Engar remained casual without his cloak. Over his loose t-shirt and battered blue-jeans he wore only an dark, unbuttoned shirt; his only true concession to the cold that enveloped them both. At his belt, swinging slightly in its holster, hung the Rogue Sabre, gleaming in the bright light. His black hair, longer than before, was swept away from his eyes by the constant wind.

"Should a man be defined by the colour of his skin or the sum of his actions?" retorted Engar.

"If a monster's teeth dull with old-age, should we forgive it the sins of its youth?"

At this Engar actually laughed.

"Nice one!"

"Enough talk." crossed his arms across his chest and, crouching slightly in the snow, brought his full strength to bear. "One of us dies here."

"Maybe.." murmured Engar.

snarled and kicked off the ground, ice and snow pulsing backwards as his strength threw him through the air, twisting as he flew and hooking a foot around to snap Engar's neck in two. The modiwan dodged to the left, forearm rising to block 's second foot as the warrior span right around and brought it down in another attack.

Engar smiled and, concentrating Ki into his free hand, fist tightening with a crack, he punched straight through the ice wall and screamed as he channelled pure energy through the break. Ki rippled explosively through the wall, rising up in a wave that flowed beneath the ice, and seconds after the first portion caved in, shards bigger than both Engar and combined were springing into the air.

The entire cliff was, in pieces, collapsing on top of them.

Growling with frustration, tried to launch himself off of Engar's forearm but the modiwan had already slipped his other arm around 's leg and locked it tight. In those split-seconds before the ice landed upon them, Engar span 360 over and over - snow and ice blasted backwards by the sheer momentum of his spin - then released into the air.

The warrior was sent backwards completely out of control, bombarded by boulder sized chunks of ice and rock. A few endless seconds later and he had broken through the maelstrom, recovering his balance enough to land skidding on his feet. He stumbled slightly but, rubbing an arm against his cut lip, was looking at a pleasant sight.

The cliff had buried Engar whole.

****ed his head to the side and, shaking the aches away for the moment, brought his hands back up to a defensive form. The mound was, ever so slightly, shuddering from side to side. His enemy would not be so easily beaten.

Engar crouched in the dark and, great though the concentration required was, grinned. One hand pressed up against the ice that hovered above him, strengthening the Force link he had to it. The other drew his Rogue Sabre and, activating one of the blades, began to dig.

He had thought it was going to be a boring day..

The mound shuddered and, just a little, dropped in size. It wasn't much. Many wouldn't have even noticed. But when the Rogue Sabre, spinning like a propeller, burst out from where had been standing moments before, he was already soaring backwards through the air. Engar followed moments later and, catching the sabre out of the air, darted straight for where was landing.

With a practised flick of the wrist Engar sent the Rogue Sabre spinning towards as he dropped and, moments later, leapt into the air to follow his weapon. , moving slower than before, managed to avoid getting more than a gash down one of his arms as he twisted out of the blades path. Crying out, blood filling the air, tried to cross arms over his face but Engar's kick broke right through his pale defences.

Rising over his foe, feeling the rush of the fight pumping through his veins as the Arctic winds sliced through his soul, Engar twirled right around and, bringing his full momentum to bear, hammered his knee down on 's solar plexus. screamed once more and then, before the echoes could die, was slammed into the snow hard enough to reach the ice below, cracks rushing across the plateau for hundreds of yards around.

Spurts of freezing water, imprisoned for aeons, rose up around Engar as he landed a few feet away.

, half buried in the snow and water that was creeping over his chest, still groaned and choked, arms thrashing futilely against the bitter touch of sub-zero water. Sharply disappointed, Engar snorted and spat reflectively on the ground before him. Then he raised his hands and, with a resounding clap, caught his Rogue Sabre out of the air.

He twirled it idly around his hand then, deactivating it, slipped the weapon back into its holster.

"I'll be honest," said Engar, as he knelt down to grip by the neck and bring his head out of the water and slush, "You're kinda boring me here. And all the moaning. It's not like I really hurt you.."

glowered at him and spat. The water and blood parted in front of Engar's face, the Force rising up to protect him from defilement, but that moment of distraction was enough. Engar roared and brought his fist around, set to bring back dead if he had to, and brought all the strength he could into the blow.

"You," caught Engar's fist in one hand and, squeezing down on it with power Engar hadn't seen before, caused the modiwan to cry out, "didn't hurt me."

Kicking upwards with both feet, caught Engar under the chin and sent him spiralling backwards into the air, flying completely out of control. Before Engar could even begin to regain his senses, a dark shadow was passing before the sun and, beating dark wings against the light, punched him once in the kidneys, then again in the solar plexus.

Then the fallen angel locked its feet around Engar's neck, letting him dangle for a minute, looking up at 's fury.

"Growing these hurt, you bastard!"

flicked Engar upwards then, wings folding against his body, spun lithely and connected three separate round-house kicks against Engar's jaw before catching him once again by the neck and, fixing his feet against Engar's chest, letting the air out of his wings. The two plummeted, Engar woozily struggling to get out from under 's feet, then the modiwan hit ground and was plunged right through the ice and into the waters below.

Landing with a click on one of the stable parts of ice, spread his wings and roared. Everywhere within a mile the ice was breaking into pieces, becoming solitary islands amongst obsidian black seas of dormant posts and crimes beyond the reckoning of men.

Into this Engar sank, conciousness struggling to regain control.

glanced at the waters and sniffed with derision.

"That wasn't so tough."

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Heh you'll have to excuse me i sorta hit a writers block but i havn't forgotten and don't worry a few more days Engar mybad =)

<I>~Engar: No worries, I had exactly the same thing. :D</I>

Best answers
NOTICE: Engar will be declaired the winner of this fight should not post by the end of the week unless suitable reasoning is given via PM to me.

Thank you.

-----------

A second week has been granted due to request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom