scenario of world ending

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
which one is possibly happan in the future? which one will definitely destroy the humanity in near future?

1. climate change(day after tomorrow seires, vocano series..ect)
2. A.I. rebel(I robot, terminator series, metrix series, battle star series.)
3. biohazrad crisis&deadly desease(romero zombie seires, 28 series, resident evil seires, I am legend...ect)
4. alien invasion(world of war, avp, indepandent day, dbz, transformer series, half-life series, the strogg..ect)
5. meteor impect(deep impect, armageddon)
6. death of milky way
7. demon unleash from hell(evil dead series, zenki seires, inoyasha seires, the mummy deries, dragon wars, Doom series...ect)
8. battle of unknown creature/muten(starship stroopers..ect)
9. nuclear war
10. supernova radiation

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres a possibility that i saw on the discovery channel

every few hundred years our solar system/star cluster seems to drift slightly outside of the milky way galaxy. there was a theory that because of the different gases that the milky way travels through that are stationed around the universe, it affects the life on this planet. without the galaxy spiral clearing out the gas it creates a type of turbulence. in other words it could be the reason for many mass extinctions that our planet has had. on the other hand, though, weve had no experience with it in our thousands of years in existence.

still its a logical and real possibility.

and its from the discovery channel so it has to be at least somewhat thought through. naked science, the "extinctions" episode. just for reference.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
none of the above, i bet the world won't end. Not until the red giant engulfs it.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
7. demon unleash from hell(evil dead series, zenki seires, inoyasha seires, the mummy deries, dragon wars, Doom series...ect)
That one cause it reminds me of my FC character

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

The rest are either highly improbable or impossible.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
which one is possibly happan in the future? which one will definitely destroy the humanity in near future?

1. climate change(day after tomorrow seires, vocano series..ect) wouldn't bet on this one dude, because as Zeo stated in another thread, humans are pretty good at surviving. Be it an Ice Age or extremely high tempreatures, I can bet you humanity would survive it.

2. A.I. rebel(I robot, terminator series, metrix series, battle star series.) Let's see....computer programs don't rebel, neither should robots. Unless combined with genetic developement and we actually clone brains for them or something, making them into cyborgs. Then, and only then, there's a slight chance of rebellion. And hell, if humankind isn't rebelling this day and age against their leaders, I don't think robots will do so.

3. biohazrad crisis&deadly desease(romero zombie seires, 28 series, resident evil seires, I am legend...ect) Highly possible. Virus/bacteria mutations are common today, be it because of pollution, nuclear waste, or whatever else can make them mutate. Mutated virii/bacteria create new diseases, and it's possible that it happens at such a rate that humanity can't keep up with making cures for them.

4. alien invasion(world of war, avp, indepandent day, dbz, transformer series, half-life series, the strogg..ect) No. We've pretty much scouted out our solar system and found no intellegent life whatsoever. Aliens that manage to reach Earth from a distance that we can't even imagine travelling are surely so advanced that they either won't even notice us, or won't bother destroying us. We'd be like ants to them; insignificant, and not a threat.

5. meteor impect(deep impect, armageddon) Possible. Totally possible. Let's hope it doesn't happen.

6. death of milky way ...how exactly did you think the Milky Way is going to 'die'? Please be more specific.

7. demon unleash from hell(evil dead series, zenki seires, inoyasha seires, the mummy deries, dragon wars, Doom series...ect) No.

8. battle of unknown creature/muten(starship stroopers..ect) No.

9. nuclear war Maybe.

10. supernova radiation No. Why? Because if humanity doesn't destroy itself until the event of the sun becoming a supernova might happen, it'll be advanced enough to escape to an inhabitable planet.
10 chars goddamnit.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Number 3, if using I am Legend as the basis for an "end of the world scenario", doesn't really fit. In the novel, while mankind did become vampires, they were still intelligent and capable of thought and emotion. The "bacteria" forced man to evolve in an unexpected way. The end of civilization as we know it, sure, but certainly not the end of civilization or of mankind (unless you want to start calling us vampirekind or something).

Number 4 is plausible, although we'd attempt to kill ourselves and the planet before an alien race could successfully wipe us out. Why would they want to wipe us out? We're on Earth, and if they've come this far, they're either interested in us or the planet and its resources. If it's the latter, we're probably screwed. Any civilization able to cross the ocean that is space and make it to our front doorstep would likely be far too technologically superior to successfully engage in combat. If it's the former, we'll either be treated as equals, children or as rodents. I don't like the idea of being studied while my chest is open.

You don't really need to know the how for number 6 as long as it actually happens. Nothing in the galaxy would survive, unless we somehow made it into the space between galaxies, and even then, we might not make it.

Number 8 could probably be linked to number 4. Everyone is expecting big-headed guys with large black guys, but what if they came in the form of spores?

Number 10 is completely impossible since our Sun is a medium-sized main sequence star. It won't even go Nova.

Discord Member
Best answers
If you ask me, its here...If humans don't change the way they think and do.
I mean the war in Iraq is just a mass illusion for Americans to get their hands on oil.
The fact is Earth's resources are getting low, we've inflicted huge damage to Earth itself, ozone holes, pollution, we've brought several species to extinction.

Meteors?...who says it would destroy the whole planet, the fact is a small number of humans would still survive, but we can't speculate since we ourselves never witnessed a meteor impact, so all of these theories are quite shaky...

Everyone is developing nuclear weapons...
The end of Earth will come only by human hand, we've became to much advanced, in the end our own technology will destroy Earth, and then ourselves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hellrider will be responsible for the world ending. He will lead the Red Army to America in a bermudashirt and a pair of swim-shorts. After swimming the Pacific Ocean from the Netherlands, he and the Red Army invade first New York, before continuing on to the next big cities.

After the invasion and occupation of America, the world will panic, and fire nuclear missiles at hellrider. Sadly for them, hellrider has magic powers, and turns them around mid-air, and annihilates Europe. Then, the Chinese begin feasting on American hamburgers, and soon become too obese to move. At this point, humanity is doomed. Only a handful of people remain. They decide to launch all the world's remaining nuclear missiles to put the Earth out of its misery.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as the GOC (Global Oil Cartel) can manipulate the world's domestic and foreign policies, we'll end up destroying ourselves. I find myself ready to begin a revolution, because some old bag wants an extra million in his bank account. The second we eliminate our greatest flaws "greed and ego" we can focus on Earth not being our only salvation.

If things work out, Earth will merely be something we look back on as a series of unjustifiable mistakes.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Shadowcast: Attacking Iraq for oil is an extremely simplistic view of a very complex situation.

Huge damage to the Earth? Your human ego is showing. We've done damage, but we haven't done anything that the Earth can't recover from. We're simply not as powerful as you think at this point in time.

Everyone knows common asteroids and meteors won't destroy the planet. What will happen is if a comet the size of a Manhattan hits the Earth, all of that soil and dust will get kicked up into the atmosphere, blocking out the Sun. What happens next is common sense.

The end of the world isn't the same as the end of the Earth. When someone says the end of the world, they really mean human civilization. Nothing we have now can kill the Earth. And if we did kill the Earth, we'd die before the actual planet, not the other way around.

@ Synth: Everyone talks about starting a revolution but most people aren't educated enough to actually start it, follow through with it and then bring about an agreeable conclusion that doesn't end in the perpetuation of the cycle they originally tried to destroy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Huge damage to the Earth? Your human ego is showing. We've done damage, but we haven't done anything that the Earth can't recover from. We're simply not as powerful as you think at this point in time.
Right. So our how many thousand nuclear weapons are completely harmless? Good to know.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would humans die? Yes. Would animals die? Yes. Would plants die? Yes. Would the Earth die? No. Would the Earth be unable to recover? No. Would animal life and plant life disappear forever? No.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We should dig up the Mayan/Egyptian pyramids and look for the propulsion technology that got us off Venus before the all the sulfuric acid clouds exasperating from the rapidly detonating volcanoes poisoned our lungs.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But we're from Mars D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom