Scattershot and Kame Torpedos, Adjustments

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not whining about the homing or anything.

I think its annoying how... well... you cant block them most of the time.

Lets say bob sets 5 kame torpedos, then shoots them all at me, i can block 1, but it puts me into a block struggle, which is fine.... but then the other ones hit me while i'm blocking and i just die. I think they should do something about that.

The same with scattershot.

Heh, and is it just me... or are kame torpedos a little.... massive in size

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They were much smaller in 1.1 but it made them hard to notice, so they increased the size in 1.2 to give the target a chance. As for you blocking them, i'd say you're insane to do so, two teleports to either side/above/below will get you away and they won't track you. Alternativley, you could just press F and drop from the sky provided they're not about to hit you straight away. I usually fire a max-strength genball at them and then drop. Remember, they take a lot of time and ki to create, plus, the user has to be stationary and open to attack when charging.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i hate it when they are shot at you.. like 5 huge full ones, then you cant see and get nailed with a beam or something lol.

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
lol, i hate it when they are shot at you.. like 5 huge full ones, then you cant see and get nailed with a beam or something lol.
Err...
when 5 torpido's are shot at you ... whats the problem? If you can deflect it's just like haveing gen balls shot at you...
If you struggle one your immortal to the rest - problem solved?

I don't see how there hard to counter...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom