Scatter Shot should be UPDATED

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sitting here watch the untransformed cell Saga.. Picollo should be able to freeze his Scatter shot unlike making it a Ki blast and it keep on going .. This would be a big help and its accurate to the show

Best answers
YES!! I totaly agree.

soot scatter shot, melee enemy to ground/wall, send scatter shot yo knoked out enemy.

There would have to be a limit to how long they last and the amount shot.

Best answers
i dont remember nothing about piccolo freezing 1 of his shots...when did he do that?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Episode 133 - The monster is comming . He freezes them around Android 17 and then releases them at him, but 17 puts up his Energy sheild and said "He wasn't shooting at me it was a trick all along"

Best answers
Right click should freeze them and right click again should fire them towards somebody. There should be serverside limit for how many can be frozen at once to reduce lag.

Best answers
Very Good Suggestion,One of the best.Next to Farago.
Morone,that is a good idea also.This will be a bit easy to put in.
sv_Maxvelocity.

If u don't know wat it is,try it in game.
sv_maxvelocity 50

:] :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thanks .. You should also check Piccolo's beam in that episode too .. Its called the "Mokosenha" Its more powerful then the Kamehameha wave. But it drained Picollo.. It should be added and take as much power as Vegeta's Final Flash. Its Episode 135 if you also want to watch it.

Also.. If you guys decide to add Tien.. this is off topic.. But his Tri-Beam is more powerful then Kamehameha.. It almost killed Tien the 3 times he's done it too.

Best answers
i like it, and i want it or something like it, but how would those balls' know where 2 stop before it hits something?

- i think it should be, at least, a lot slower; until of course you center it (use 2nd function)

to Draylord, Yes!! I posted about this a while ago.
as "ma-ko-sis" most ppl/lamers told me i miss-took it for mashenko :rolleyes:

It happens after piccolo goes Super Namek PeoPLE! - but i dun know about the "more powerful than kamhamaha"

Best answers
this has been suggested ages ago, by myself included, and i think the ESF team are already on it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it would take some major reworking of the move cause someone could just put out as many balls as they want go back off to a corner of a map and act like a cheap anus

which is prob why it isnt gonna change wouldnt be fair

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom