Scatter beam and defending

Best answers
Ok firstly piccolo's scatter beam should have some kind of function possibly to stop the "balls" moving like on the TV show when piccolo is fighting android 17 :) and secondly blocking sucks it seems to ruin the game maybe you could take it out or make it slow to use or something like that, I mean come on Im sick of stopping mid fight to copy the guy thats defending and waiting half an hour for him to teleport away.:devgrin:

also as a little joke could you make it so when some one types the word "Noob" it says god that would be kind of funny:)

Hmmm why do I feel like Im writing a christmas list ;) ow well The Mod ROCKS and you guys rule!

Best answers
well the block animation is already very slow but it depends on the power of the beam. EDIT:eek:ops your talking about melee

Best answers
well, u cant stop the balls. but i know something that almost as good... hold down the right mouse button and the left mouse button with it selected. that way they all seek where u have "right-clicked" as they are fired.

Best answers
Welcome to the forums.

As for scatter shot - maybe the first time you right clicked, they stop dead in the air; the second time, they would home in.

Best answers
That would be nice cause as it is right now it kinda sucks(I still use it though)

Best answers
that would be great balkothog:devgrin: :devgrin: :devgrin:

Best answers
Not bad but i dont think blocking should be slowed down.
I think it should be modified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom