Scary movie 4

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wondering who all will go watch it right after it hits teh cinames.

Releasedate in 4 days :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This a series that seems to deliver, even though Scary Movie 2 was the worse one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I plan to see it. Hilarious that they actually got Dr.Phil and Shaq to play thier own roles.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to see it this friday. Looks hilarious. I love how they make fun of Saw and The Grudge, even though I loved both of those movies (Well, Saw anyways)...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The series lost me at 3.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Charlie Sheen is funny. Just not in this movie. I couldn't laugh at any of it, no matter how hard I tried.

Best answers
yea 1 was freaking geneius...2 was okkkkk but 3...meh (bleh)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Three was... terrible to me. It lost all humor about half way in and then became just completely stupid. Two was pretty funny to me, only because of the wheelchair vs handy man scene. Haven't seen the first yet, but definitely will soon. Four looks very funny, from what I'm seen so far.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I think that the best of all scary movies was the 1st..
just lovely :)
now about the 3rd movie..
i didn't like the changes .but anyway i liked that 2
* with the raper xD = u just hate me cuz i'm black.........*
anyway scary movie is my favorite movie and i will not miss it !

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're all terrible, they rely on cheep gags from cliche moments from any scary/horror movie. Its not even done in a decent way though, its just crude. Not to mention i hate any scary/horror movie because the main characters are always so stupid they deserve to die.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea, all the Scary Movies are awesome. Especially the line in Scary Movie 3 which is:

You are going to die in 7 days
I'm not sure her name, but she said something like: Does that include good friday? I'm not sure what she said, but she was mombling about holidays, it's just freaking funny :p

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
They're all terrible, they rely on cheep gags from cliche moments from any scary/horror movie. Its not even done in a decent way though, its just crude. Not to mention i hate any scary/horror movie because the main characters are always so stupid they deserve to die.
Now this man knows what he's talking about... Non of the Scary Movie movies had any real funny moments in it, just weak slapstick gags piling up..

I saw the first movie, didn't laugh just a cheap smile from time to time..
Saw the second movie, I cried..
Saw the third in the cinema, left after 20 minutes..
Haven't seen any commercial/preview of the 4th, so no idea about this one..

If you want humor, go fetch yourself some copies of the Monty Python movies or the Flying Circus shows, watch Blackadder (mainly "goes Forth") and enjoy some Fawlty Towers.. These movies/shows hold the best humor one could possibly think of..
Scary movie relies too much on "hihihihi, drugs and peepee and ***, hihihih" humor..

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kimfu said:
Now this man knows what he's talking about... Non of the Scary Movie movies had any real funny moments in it, just weak slapstick gags piling up..

I saw the first movie, didn't laugh just a cheap smile from time to time..
Saw the second movie, I cried..
Saw the third in the cinema, left after 20 minutes..
Haven't seen any commercial/preview of the 4th, so no idea about this one..

If you want humor, go fetch yourself some copies of the Monty Python movies or the Flying Circus shows, watch Blackadder (mainly "goes Forth") and enjoy some Fawlty Towers.. These movies/shows hold the best humor one could possibly think of..
Scary movie relies too much on "hihihihi, drugs and peepee and ***, hihihih" humor..
Great minds think alike. I hate scary movie. All of them. Also, I couldn't agree with you more on Monty Python. John McCleese is the man when it comes to humor.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
All the scary movies are "over reacted" (don't know about Scary Movie 4 though). But i had to laugh at a lot of parts, which i just really like. Every one simple have different opinions on "humor".

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I agree..
now about Kimfu ( scary movie is not a *smart humor* as u might know..)
the funny in scary movie is at the stupid actions in it .... xD
by the way have any 1 seen battle royale ???(or something)
is a very blody movie with much killing...lisen :
they chose a class (jap) and they taking them to an iland..
and they have to kiil each other in 62 hours..
with random equipment..(ex. snipers-pans-and anything..)
there are 2 movies..1-2 i suggest them both :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

Best answers
I saw them both.. The first movie is awesome, the second one sucks harder than a leech.. Quite obvious that the original director died in the early stages of BR2, so his son took over and royally screwed the movie in the behind over and over again.. But I don't see what BR has to do with this?

Anyway, I do know this isn't about smart humor, but I for one absolutely hate brainless toilet humor, thus I don't like the Scary Movie movies.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It just depends on what kind of humor you like. Scary movie is really dry and stupid humor, which I like, so do my friends. So I am definitly going to Scary Movie 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom