Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sicron said:
It just depends on what kind of humor you like. Scary movie is really dry and stupid humor, which I like, so do my friends. So I am definitly going to Scary Movie 4.
Exactly, Amen! Same as i said though,

All the scary movies are "over reacted" (don't know about Scary Movie 4 though). But i had to laugh at a lot of parts, which i just really like. Every one simple have different opinions on "humor".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the first word I heard of it, lol, will probably be here in 2 weeks or so( africa, what do you expect...). I found scary movie 1 pretty good, 2 was weird, especially man with retarded hand that is his "strongest" one. 3, I saw twice but for some reason I totally forgot what happened in it.

Best answers
Synth said:
This a series that seems to deliver, even though Scary Movie 2 was the worse one.
scary movie 2 was hilarious, your insane

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spunky said:
Wtf are you talking about? 3 was hilarious! Especially Charlie Sheen.
3 was the most awesome one!
2 maybe wasnt that great but if you noticed 1 and 2 had a different director then 3 and the up coming 4.
3 was great and 4 will be even better!!!

Cant wait =] going to see this one for sure!

*you cant go to bed and not be dead and you can die but not be in the bed*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saw 4 yesterday. Some parts are ridiculously stupid, but others had me crying of laughtyer. It's way better than three (which i thoght sucked ass)

Anyways, the beginning is hilarious as ****, the middle kinda meh... and the end is funny. I'd still go see it though :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been to 4 yesterday as well, I found it hilairous at times, definitly the ending:

She said she was still a virgin!
...We are so ****ed...

They expression the guy had on his face though you couldn't see it...was hilarious..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom