Scariest moment ever..mmkay

Best answers
Ok, so last night i decided enough was enough for today with the computer, it was like 2 am or so. So i thought before i go watch tv till 3 am i should get a big glass of coke. so i went down got the coke and went back up to my room mmkay.
i closed the door. then suddenly i heard something o.o. at first i thought my sister was still up or something, but then all of a sudden the handle of my door went down and the door opened, i thought my sister was trying to scare me, but when the door opened there was no one there *dies*, i **** myself like hell xD.
i was like WTF IMPOSSIBLE, the handle went down, the door opened and no one was there >_<...do ghosts exist? I highly doubt it, but it was still some scary **** ey.....

So that was my story... Now share you scariest moments ever!

Best answers
omfg xD :p well that's pretty usual to me -.- well not the door opening but all tehh sounds and stuff :/ maybe she really was up and camed to scare u ;p

well lets see.. i thing this is tehh scariest.. i was like 8 years old, tehh clock was 9PM and i was on my way home from a friends place, but in tehh way there is a kinda big forest where i have to go trought. it was winter and DAMN dark :/ i thing it was the darkest time at the year -.- well when i walked trought the forest. i suddenly heared a voice, first i thought it was just the wind, but then i heard it again but this time closer to me. and i saw leaves falling from a bush almoust next to me, i looked back, and i saw a black thing standing between 2 trees in the forest. just staning there, then it started to move closes to me. that's when it hit me,, I RUNNED WITH ALL I COULD!!! WITH ALL I COULD!! and after that experience, i've never entered the forest in night time or any time for couble months :| always gotta use some longer way to home..

Best answers
Maybe it was E.T. asking if he could lend your mobile =D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[sarcasm]Once I was sleeping and I saw a fairy! Wow! She was scary! She got a gun and pointed a gun at me and said "stfu ***** before I kill j00!" I was so scared! So I was like quiet and she gave me money and she said "omfg wtf 1337!!" and said "happy birthday *****" and stuff. Oh boy that thing scared me![/sarcasm]

So anyways, I was sleeping in my bed dreaming about my gf and me in the beach togethor, and then I felt something touching my nose so I woke up and nothing was in there, so I sleep for atleast 2 hours when I heard something go in the closet and then I go in check, and holy **** my brother was there with his darth vader voice changer mask just to scare me. Oh god that just freaked me out and cursed out really loud so I basicly woke up everyone.

Second, I was walking in the street minding my own buissness a guy driving holding a cellphone ran me over. When he wents towards me I couldn't move. I wanted to move but I just couldn't. I was too scared to die. Its like glue on your feet. Then BOOOM! Knocked out. I woke up feeling in pain, and got a 6-7 inch cut on my leg, and some bruises and small cuts. I don't remember as much, but the doctor said I may have brain damage, but I don't believe that. Next month, I couldn't go play soccer or any type of fun stuff because of my 6-7 inch cut. Curse cell phone drivers!! CURSE YOU!!!

Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
[sarcasm]Once I was sleeping and I saw a fairy! Wow! She was scary! She got a gun and pointed a gun at me and said "stfu ***** before I kill j00!" I was so scared! So I was like quiet and she gave me money and she said "omfg wtf 1337!!" and said "happy birthday *****" and stuff. Oh boy that thing scared me![/sarcasm]

So anyways, I was sleeping in my bed dreaming about my gf and me in the beach togethor, and then I felt something touching my nose so I woke up and nothing was in there, so I sleep for atleast 2 hours when I heard something go in the closet and then I go in check, and holy **** my brother was there with his darth vader voice changer mask just to scare me. Oh god that just freaked me out and cursed out really loud so I basicly woke up everyone.

Second, I was walking in the street minding my own buissness a guy driving holding a cellphone ran me over. When he wents towards me I couldn't move. I wanted to move but I just couldn't. I was too scared to die. Its like glue on your feet. Then BOOOM! Knocked out. I woke up feeling in pain, and got a 6-7 inch cut on my leg, and some bruises and small cuts. I don't remember as much, but the doctor said I may have brain damage, but I don't believe that. Next month, I couldn't go play soccer or any type of fun stuff because of my 6-7 inch cut. Curse cell phone drivers!! CURSE YOU!!!
Trust me slim, your brain is just as damaged as it was before =D (dont think it can damage any more) j/k ^_^
Good stunt of your bro, i would've wanted to see your face =p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was when i was...4 or 5 years old....I was on the cemetary with my parents and i was looking at some birds or something, and my parents walked on, after a while i looked around and i didnt see my parents, i was running trough the cemetary to find them...i was scared >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my scaryst moment was with 9years :

I was on a camping place and our whole base decided that we may go on a night trip into the woods... <_< yes ...
then we gone at 24 pm into the forest and then i leaved with my gf into one place "alone" then we noticed that we´re lost. we decided that everybody scream and go to find them <_<.... so i was alone... then i really was lost!! I thought like ZOMG DARNED I WILL DIE HERE! i runed throu the forest and screamed like some zombies would run after me... i even fallen down and with the face into a tree >_< ... then i just stopped and started to think loud... then i thought about sleepin cuz it was too dark to find something... then.. i closed myself and tried to sleep... it was cold. <_< then i heard a damn noise of 72 ppl (like zombies) and i SCREAMED ALOUD AND RUN AWAY!.... loooooool
then they ran after me and told me to stop... i say: NO YOU *****ED I WILL NOT STOP RUNNING CUZ YOU ALLREADY ATE MY MATES ... zomg i fall down.. and then they catched me.. i really get scaried.. but then i saw the face of a good friend xD

i was like : ZOMG IM STUPID! loooooool

but then i had a good night with my gf :p

zomg that was great!

2nd one with 12 years:

i walked with a friend of mine and his parents on a normaly walking street... then i saw a police car and it drove with like 160 ps in a km... then it drove on our way and it was infront of me.. i was like: WTF WHERRE I DO MOVE!... then befor it would crash into i jumped off and it hitted my feet.. but it ddint hurt.. i just flow away..i was like : WTF DAMN STUPID POLICE!... my mate and his parents had a cool look ... even cuz i had this stupid accident <_<

damn after this i just complained about the police!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
Yeah, I looked in a mirror once :(
roffle, reading the reviews then scrolling down to see that will make you laugh. it was random as well. but, i can't seem to look in the mirror, it always breaks. :(

Ansywayz, this scary moment occurs to me on a regular basis, like once every two months or something. If I fall asleep with pure darkness in my room, and no lights whatsoever, I will end up waking in the middle of the night with black shadows manuvering around my room. I can hear untranslated whispers (jeepers creepers 2 like, when she was sleeping and their wispers sounded like wisowisowsowisowisowioswiso, constantly). It's the most scared feeling in the world because you can't really go back to sleep. I usually remote the t.v. on then, and I'll hear a low "fwoosh" like they dissapeared instantly.

Also, while sleeping in pure darkness, I often have "witches ride my back" which means you dream that you, or your closest accent is in serious danger, and you try to scream their name, but nothing comes out. You try to move your limbs, but you're numb all over. Waking up from this is a scary feeling as well, and once again, I'll turn the t.v. on and fall back to sleep.

I have strange relations with demonds, although, I don't know if they are demons, or my mind playing tricks on me, cuz one time, i was in the kitchen about 3 in the morning, and we keep the glass in the top cabinets. As soon as i opened the refigerator, a glass fell and shattered, and the cabinet door was open. My first two words were "oh shyt" and i picked up the butcher knife and was ready to go to work, but it never showed itself.

They must like to pick on me :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
Ansywayz, this scary moment occurs to me on a regular basis, like once every two months or something. If I fall asleep with pure darkness in my room, and no lights whatsoever, I will end up waking in the middle of the night with black shadows manuvering around my room. I can hear untranslated whispers (jeepers creepers 2 like, when she was sleeping and their wispers sounded like wisowisowsowisowisowioswiso, constantly). It's the most scared feeling in the world because you can't really go back to sleep. I usually remote the t.v. on then, and I'll hear a low "fwoosh" like they dissapeared instantly.
So uh, do your friends know you sleep with a night-light? :laff:

Just playin'.

That "witch" thing you talked about though, it's fairly widespread. I think the proper term is sleep paralysis syndrome or something. It involves a person waking up, generally on their back, but certain chemicals that inhibit muscle movement while sleeping haven't disappeared yet so they're basically stuck there, unable to move or speak, with this pressure on their chest like someone's sitting on them and they actually start hallucinating. It's the explanation for a lot of ghost sightings. I imagine though it must be pretty damn scary even if you know what it is o_O

Best answers
Hitokiri said:
So uh, do your friends know you sleep with a night-light? :laff:

Just playin'.

That "witch" thing you talked about though, it's fairly widespread. I think the proper term is sleep paralysis syndrome or something. It involves a person waking up, generally on their back, but certain chemicals that inhibit muscle movement while sleeping haven't disappeared yet so they're basically stuck there, unable to move or speak, with this pressure on their chest like someone's sitting on them and they actually start hallucinating. It's the explanation for a lot of ghost sightings. I imagine though it must be pretty damn scary even if you know what it is o_O
I've had that many times. I wake up, try to move my body but nothing happens.
It's like my arms weigh a 1000 kilo's, it's like some barrier is holding me down. so, i try to move my body with all i got and bang, my body is back to normal. it's some creepy ****, but i never thought it had something to do with ghosts or something like that. i know quite some friends who have the same thing as me, i guess it's a "normal" thing lol..=/

Best answers
Oh ****, actually, I think that sleep paralysis stuff happens to me quite a bit. I've heard about it before, but never actually thought about it as an explanation for what happens to me sometimes until now. I just attributed it to a cross between lazyness, and being really tired, so I've never really been that scared of it. I guess that isn't too far from the truth :D

As for the scariest thing in my life - well that's a tough one. The only time I truely fear things, are in my nightmares, especially the ones with the recurring theme of total powerlessness - such as the ones that involve nuclear bombs, or extreme scale natural disasters. While I know they're not real now, I'm sure we all know how real they can feel and let me tell you, I've never felt fear like it before :(

In real life, I'm very scared when I'm laying in bed trying to sleep at night. Probably not a good thing for someone my age. I lay down, and due to my paranoia I get very tense every time I hear any noise outside. The area I live in is a bit rough, and so I always believe it's someone trying to get into my house. This is despite never having a break in after 5 years of living here. It's something I really need to get sorted before I end up living alone in the future :(

I'm also scared of going out at night. For the same kind of reasons. Not only is it a pretty rough area, with plenty of shady characters, but I'm not exactly intimidating either. I know that if I was caught off guard by even one person who wanted to harm me, I'd probably not stand a chance even if I was thinking straight, never mind if I I was paralysed by fear.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teh Hikki Man!!! said:
So uh, do your friends know you sleep with a night-light?

Just playin'.
Yeah, even when we do concerts, and we need to stay in a hotel, I always keep the nearest lamp on all night. They don't mind since we aint on that "haha, you're scared of such and such" type level. In fact, another member of the group rather sleep with a low light on as well, since he has another type of demon problem that seems to be similar to mind, just on another basis. Any doctor will diagnose it as some type of "omg you're scared of the dark" type syndrom and put me on a drug for the rest of my life so that that specific company continues to make money one way or another. I just shake it off and resume going about my business.

Yeah, I've tried waking up from the paralysis thing, and try to sit up, or move a limb, and it feels like im not even trying, it litterally feels like someone is holding you down while you try to sit up or move something. These symptoms often happens when I'm gunned down in a dream, or just witness something tragic that happened to me. I wake up, try to yell "help" but i don't even make a wisper. The first time i experienced this, I thought I was dead. I mean, my eyes were open (at least it felt like it), but all I saw was blackness, nor could i move a muscle.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sadner said:
Ok, so last night i decided enough was enough for today with the computer, it was like 2 am or so. So i thought before i go watch tv till 3 am i should get a big glass of coke. so i went down got the coke and went back up to my room mmkay.
i closed the door. then suddenly i heard something o.o. at first i thought my sister was still up or something, but then all of a sudden the handle of my door went down and the door opened, i thought my sister was trying to scare me, but when the door opened there was no one there *dies*, i **** myself like hell xD.
i was like WTF IMPOSSIBLE, the handle went down, the door opened and no one was there >_<...do ghosts exist? I highly doubt it, but it was still some scary **** ey.....

So that was my story... Now share you scariest moments ever!
You know, nothing is funny about it. ANd it gets pretty annoying when you add faces and smiles in the middle of a sentance -_-

Mine was when I was doing something, then I turned over and I saw this ghost thing watching me. The one that scared me hte most is when I had went to the bathroom some time (wasn't daylight savings so it was about 9:00 or 10:00 or something.) After I opened the bathroom door to go back to my room I saw this ****ing red demon thing. It was freaky =O

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was sleeping and sudenly something touched my face o.o I was like searching the room with my closed eyes (you know teh scared like searching thingy)
I was like >.> looking <.< all over >.< the dark place inside my eyes <.> and somehow I felt it again!! I opened my eyes for just a lil' bit and I saw some1's hand on my chest O.O I was like "WTH!!!" *closed eyes again* tryed telepaticly to call for help...but no respond! It looked like it was up to me to save my sorry ass. I jumped out-o-bed and my right arm punched my in teh gutt! I was like "wth is wrong with teh armeh!?!?!" I couldnt move it or feal the damn thing! Then I realised that it was just a numb >,>

had to share that wif you cuz you started with teh sleeping paralysis <,<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol sleeping paralysisabistnistfashis, is not a numbing thing, when you experience it, gimme a holla. i bet you'd be jumpy the whole day.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
If it's chemicals to do with sleep then I'm assuming it shouldn't happen to you when you've been awake. I had just woken up in my room, and was lying on my front with my arm hanging off my bed. My quilt was folded off my back as it was a boiling morning, I was just lying there thinking for a while and then I tried to get up, couldn't, then I noticed that my back was freezing cold and it felt like someone was on me. I was there for a while like "uuhhh....the hell?" and then after a short time I managed to move, I proped myself up, reached over to my watch to check the time, and decided that I couldn't be bothered to get up yet so I resumed my position again, and then realized that I couldn't move again, it lasted for longer this time. After I could move I decided to get up. Freaked me out a bit. Never happened before or since. Combined with other weird things (both in my room and in other rooms) it's kind of worrying but until I get proof of ghosts in my house I'll just ignore it all.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have had the sleep paralysis thing happen to me on occasion, but it's always wild out of control stuff like a T-Rex sticking his head in my window and sniffing me, nothing that can be confused as ghosts or demons.

I hate walking into darkened rooms that have mirrors. I'm very jumpy and if I see movement out in my peripheral vision I'll quickly spin to look at it, see my reflection do the same, then jump back with the dukes put up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The inhibitors are meant to be active while you sleep. For the majority of people, they cease their function when you wake up or most likely a little bit before that. With sleep paralysis, what happens is you wake up and the stuff hasn't stopped functioning. So for a short period of time you're stuck there and all of that crap is going on.

When I made the comment about ghosts, JLN, I meant it explained a lot of "reportings." i.e, they weren't actually being haunted. It was just sleep paralysis.

Cap, that's pretty weird. If you'd been awake for a while and everything I wouldn't expect to have a SECOND paralysis. But I mean, I'm not a doctor. It's possible you're just a bit different from others.

It's also possible there's a ghost in your room. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom