Scarface and Godfather

Best answers
Well Im happy to announce that both of these amaazing movies will be entering the gaming world, as they will both appear on current and next gen consols........

Most scarface fans will wonder how they will make this movie into a game since the movie had very little action into it..... well the plot goes as follows:
you are at the end of the movie and you objection is to kill everyone that is attacking you, and including the man with the shotgun who is supposidly the one to finsh you off... once you kill all... you must get revenge after mr. sossa.... keep in mind that you have lost all(wife,freinds,sister,money, and the rest of your gang) so you have to climb your way back again.... as you can see from the pictures shown in many gaming websites, this game does look very similar to the GTA series(no suprise since gta clearly copied the movie).... i have not looked in depth about the godfather games, but they both surely look promising.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scarface seems like a typical run'n'gun game. Can't they make it adventure?

Godfather, I'm looking forward to that. I hear that they shall get the movie stars to be voice actors.

Best answers
Yep the voice actors will be there.... same goes for Scarface... since sossa will tony's main enemy, i wonder how they will get his voice in... since the actual actor is dead now(heart attack i think in 2000)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom