Scaling

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So sup people, I have register just for post this suggestion. [well i was lurking here for year. ;P]
And my idea is to scale your dmg/ki regen and stuff with your Powerlevel size, it will make bardoc krillin and others useful. [my fav char is bardock.]
Like 100k pwrlevel aditional 5ki/s or somethin. And when reaching like 5mil pl you could get teleport avivablility whike charging or somethin'. My 2cents. ;)
Edit: Damn it, Bardock is from addons, so could bardock be added? ;D

Last edited:
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No movie or gt characters are beaing added

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Since when Bardock is gt char? And when did i say to add movie?

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bardock is classed as a movie character so he wont be added to the game

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nvm the bardock then, just gief scaling! ;D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KI should stay based on the form you are in. In 1.3 having a higher form means less KI regeneration to balance out the higher speed/hp compared to other characters.

And teleport is a basic movement technique. So i see little point in adding it any later then when you select a character ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You mean if i'll be ssj3 my KI just will go down after 1charge?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean if you will be SSJ3 you will not gain KI while standing still you will loose it. So youll need to recharge more often.

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Which also is "realistic" because in the books Goku uses a lot of energy overtime while being SSJ3 :)

Best answers
In our current inteam version (and also in the open beta I think) form no longer multiplies your pl, but simply gives a bonus. That makes 1-transform characters easier to balance out.

Damage already scales with pl in 1.2.3, this will stay the way it is within some sensible bounds. Ki-efficiency is set per form, no need to hook it up to PL that'd be harder to balance out. Special abilities are transformation specific, for example in 1.2.3 Goku can teleport with a charged beam. Some forms drain ki (as in 1.2.3), once you master them their ki drain diminishes though (this is new). If you're powerful enough you will automatically swat away balls and beams while walking. We introduced 'struggle energy' to beams, which is directly proportional to your pl and is unbounded. If you have a very high pl your kiblast might have enough struggle energy to struggle a weaker players kamehameha or it might even absorb it completely.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok, but if kid buu reaches like 100,000,000 pl and 1hits everyone, but he can't even teleport while charging, I think thats not realy logical. So the main point was to give this teleport while charging after you reach some kind level of pl.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teleport while charging is a Goku special.

Out of all the people in DBZ the only second person who would be able to use it would be Cooler. Its an ability directly tied to instant transmition. And teleport is not instant transmition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom