Best answers
I'm a Milkshape N00b and try to scale a model from ESF... So, i tried first die Scale-line in the qc file.... but the figure is stuck in the ground then.... Then, I tried to scale the Reference Scene from the model... but the model only was sqashed together! So i try to scale the anmation *.smd files too. but the same effect....
What Can I do? Is their any tool for something ike that?
Thanks, Meister_Li

P.S. Sorry for my bad english

Best answers
I have four words for you: Half-Life Model Viewer

I have two more words for you: Search Button

Best answers
But with the Half-Life model Viwer, you only can View Models, and the search function don't bring up something helpful!;(

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that does work yes, but if your trying to scale a model and its skeleton, you cant do that in milkshape,if its just the model thats fine, but heres an experiement for you to prove my point, import a reference smd of any character, doesnt matter hit select all so it highlights the faces and the skeleton, now make sure you have show skeleton on or youw ont know what im talking about, now try to scale to with just the scale button, the skeleton deforms to hell, ,

Best answers
Originally posted by Meister_Li
But with the Half-Life model Viwer, you only can View Models, and the search function don't bring up something helpful!;(
with hl model viewer you can use the scale buttons, its easy

Best answers
Jes, but then, the model stucks in the ground a bit... what can I do against that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom