SC Saiyan Crusaders

Best answers
Hey all im leader/webmaster of SC saiyan crusaders www.sc-dbz.com. It's a pretty new clan.. 1 or 2 weeks old and we have 14 members so far! We are currently looking for a few elite members to join us and If any of you guys out there want a progressing kick-ass ESF clan, then let me know. We are not like most clans and are sure to stay for a long long time. Please email me if your interested in joining and its a no-pressure clan. I sure hope its ok to post this here im just having trouble finding anyone without a big-head or bad attitude in game.. So please let me know my email is [email protected] I check it everyday :cool:

Best answers
hell i dont want to e-mail, ill join, just give me a date to tryout

takes to long to login to my e-mail host >_< so ill just post here instead.

Best answers
Sounds good.. im not very good on setting times so maybe you have a messanger or something and we could chat?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to off-topic.

Best answers
ya sure ill try. same with the other g7uy. too lazy to take a long time to log into my email. so ill join. get me on AIM as Aragorn5190

Best answers
I made a join SC thread on general at www.sc-dbz.com our official website.. if instead you want to post there your info requesting to join it wont have to only be me that recruits you because we have 4 recruiters. Like I said we are still pretty new.. but the site is workin great and things are lookin up so join up if you feel your a elite player :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you be in 3 different clans at once? *cough* mysticssjgoku4 *cough*

LOL. IN 3

Best answers
Id try out but I havent played in over a month :(
Ive been playing the wc3 expansion beta and neverwinter nights(just bought it) lol. If I can pry myself off those 2 games and practice in esf for a few days then ill try out :D

btw very nice site :)

and do you have your own dedicated server?

Best answers
I'll probably make a dedicated server yah but most likely I play alot so not sure yet. I'm not really interested in any new players right now, I am lookin for the elite players so if any of you are out there and clanless.. lemme know you don't know what your missin oh ya.. don't forget to post your messanger handles if you want to chat about joining.. or go to sc-dbz.com and in forums under general theres a join SC thread.. reply to it and we will get back to ya :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom