SC: Double Agent

Best answers
just seen the tv spot, it looks terrible awesome!loved chaos theory but this is just .....WOW!
ubisoft roxorz my soxorz!

Best answers
I know, this looks like a really great game dunno why no one has made a thread before me.

Best answers
PC version is released on the 24th the xbox360 version is the 17th?

Best answers
Wow looks neat. The spy looked like ownage, but the mercenary was equally good aswell. Looks like the multiplayer could be fun if there will be more intresting maps.

Best answers
Game fails for being released on the ****box before the PC.

But seriously, I've been waiting forever for this game. I love Sam Fisher, and this game looks amazing. Everything from the storyline, to the graphics looks incredible. The storyline looks like the game will be extremly tense and enthralling. I can't wait to play it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the Xbox one better, personally. It felt really good with a controller.

Best answers
Ahh! my ebgames are liars! I can't pick it up till next wednesday, but the darn person said that the PC version would be in the other day. But yeah, this games looks amazingly fun, and it does actually seem really balanced Chaos Theory isn't really that fun anymore because of this.

Best answers
Funny thing is the SC double agent says the 24th but a new release date says the 31st lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Zero, I have the same problem. I got it to work on solo mode, though, and the gameplay feels good on both sides (even though I have no opponents, heh).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt really enjoy being the mercs.... i was too jumpy and kept shooting my own team members. lol.

spy's are cool, but i think it would be cooler if there was like a spy vs spy mode... with some weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom