SBC change

DMW

Best answers
Special beam cannon which is used by both cell and piccolo,is kind of cheam cuz you can shoot them over and over back to back,even while one is still going at the opponent.I think it should be changed to where you can only shoot a 2nd spc after the first one has exploded,what do you guys think about this idea.

Best answers
they are changin it in 1.3 so that its attached so u wont have to worry about that anymore

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But the weird thing about that is you could control the sbc and in the show it always traveled straight. And another thing is the SBC should be faster. I mean KHH can out run the sbc. Im not saying to dramatically change the speed, but to at least make it faster then it is now. In the show when Piccolo first did the sbc and Radditz dodged it Piccolo said and I quote " He's.....He's faster then the speed of Light!?" Watch that episode again and you will see what im talking about. Also to be able to explode the sbc like a normal blast would be weird. Its a lazer type beam which means to pierce anything and keep going on. It wasn't like the KHH where it didn't matter where you hit them, the beam would engulf them or would push them away. I really hope when they change the sbc they take these into consideration.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody said you could control an attached SBC. Detonation is still 95% likely to be implamented though, because the odds that you'll actually hit somebody directly with a skinny beam like that are absurd.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Nobody said you could control an attached SBC. Detonation is still 95% likely to be implamented though, because the odds that you'll actually hit somebody directly with a skinny beam like that are absurd.
Well people are able to do it when it wasn't attached so its not that impossible.

Best answers
Exactly, right now, you just shoot and usual the splash damage kills people but it hits more often than any other kind of projectile. If you can detonate the sbc, sbc spamming is not going to stop, it will just be different. The problem with the Sbc is not just it being unatachted, it also charges hella fast compared to other beams. Reduce the charge speed and make it attached, then you can reduce the spamming.

Best answers
hmm.. sbc gotta go trought players.. that's what it does in the show. how 'bout the sbc got's it own ki or smthng. that when it hits some1.. it goes trought. but it takes some ki from the sbc. so if u charge it all the way up. it would pierce like 2-5 ppl? and if u leave it on the way. the loading i mean. it would just pierce 1-2 player! :p

how 'bout that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hamppu said:
hmm.. sbc gotta go trought players.. that's what it does in the show. how 'bout the sbc got's it own ki or smthng. that when it hits some1.. it goes trought. but it takes some ki from the sbc. so if u charge it all the way up. it would pierce like 2-5 ppl? and if u leave it on the way. the loading i mean. it would just pierce 1-2 player! :p

how 'bout that?
"That piccolo is charing a sbc! everyone form a line so we can charge at him!"

this is the only scenario that will happen if you want more than one person to get peirced..

Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
"That piccolo is charing a sbc! everyone form a line so we can charge at him!"

this is the only scenario that will happen if you want more than one person to get peirced..
xD might might be... but it would stop the spamming with sbc.. usually there aint 2 ppl in line waiting to get hitted.. and if there is. other1 would be safed.. ;D and when it hittes a wall or ground or smthng there would be just a small small small... explosion. so it wont do splash dmg to any1 :p

ReMember
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If the SBC is going to be attached to the character i think they should make it a little stronger even a fully charged generic beam can beat a SCB, unless that in a PS you could use your ki to win like the other beams

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom