SB

Best answers
how about u make the spirit bomb charge twice as slow, but with infinite charge, so it just keeps going and going (like a duracel?)
i know u are all goin :rolleyes: by now because of the spammage that would occur but just include a server command to turn it on or off, it could be fun :p

Best answers
infinite charge ? i dont realy like this idea ... i dont see how the SB could be stronger than this is now ... this is already the more powerful beam of the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No its not, charge a kamehameha and fire at it, especially transed and it pushes it away lmao one time the bomb just disapeered

Best answers
Yeah but that's PL dependant.. when both sides have roughly the same PL, the SB will win most of the time..

Best answers
no it won't.. I've never lost a block struggle against a SB yet, and I get in them every chance I get.

Best answers
I said it once and ill say it again what we really need is..............
.....Super Genkia Dami!!!!Much cooler move,but its in one of the movies not the show so it must likely never happen.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well infinite charge time? maybe to much, but i would like to see that the SB is bigger when at full strenght
about twice as big so u have more the feeling like: "MAN ITS HUGE THIS WILL BE POWERFULL!!"

Best answers
but it already is huge and powerfull but it is slow so easy to dodge

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom