sb ssj

Best answers
I was thinking that when you do a spirit bomb, while charging it up or holding e/secondary attack to hold the charge in place you should be able to go ssj. When you do go ssj while charging up you should be unable to throw the spirit bomb but instead he sucks up all the energy.(he does that in the cyborg saga. not android, cyborg.) that way that'll work is that when charging a spirit bomb you have to do a certain combo while charging it or holding it in place. like foward back right right left. something like that. when done successfully he will automatically turn ssj and the spirit bomb will go away. it boosts his speed and pl by about 3 or 9 hundred thousand or even a million(he must be able to have the pl to be perfect ssj in order to do it though) and because that gives him an unfair advantage he should lose 4 health every 2 seconds. you dont have to agree with me, its just a suggestion. the rest i'm just gonna explain the difference between cyborg and android saga. dont read on if you already know the difference

cyborg saga: the one when super 13 is created. not super 17. thats in dbgt.

android saga: has Dr. Gero, android 16, 17, 18, and i think 19 and 20.

sorry about the little description. i have to hurry up with my typing because i have to go.;)

Best answers
goku already has 1 special ability (teleport while chargeing)

i think the other characters should have one aswell...

so let's wait before giving goku another one..

Best answers
I thought the others can do that as well. a well. they might make it or they might not. only time could tell.

Best answers
you thought yes.. but was wrong ^^

only goku can do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom