SB ATTACHED

Best answers
I think the Spirit BOmb should be attached like when you fire it goku puts his hand out and you cant move..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why, it never has been attached in the show. What is your reasoning for this?

Best answers
i do understand what you are saying with "attached". When you throw the ball, goku holds out his hands to the point where it is targeted and you cant move until the ball hits something. Hmmmm, it would be more realistic to DBZ, but i think its fine like this, i mean it already take a long ass time to finish a Spirit Bomb, atleast what he can do is escape from it.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what he means is the ability to pump more power into it, like a kamehameha, but not attached like a beam.
SB is really powerful, so i dont think he should be able to do this, but if it were added, it wouldnt be a problem with me, i wouldnt mind it.

Best answers
wel guys it was kinda attached when goku killed kid buu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it's never attached. He throws it it's a ball, in order to be attached his Ki has to be touching it. In the Buu saga after Buu threw it back, he Powered back up and deflected it back again with more power. (remember only the pure hearted can deflect a spirit bomb). Not only that, it would be extremely unbalanced to be able to pump power into it.. You basically can do it with multiple powerstruggles, just charge a beam and shoot it at the bomb after throwing it, and viola!

Best answers
wait, how did buu throw it back then???

lololol

o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SB Volley Ball, its possible in the game already.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have to be pure of heart, pure good or pure evil, makes no differance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, let me re-word it, If you're pure of heart it won't hurt you, you can still try to deflect it regardless.(it was never really said whether it mattered if you were pure of good, kind of vague) Frieza tried deflecting it but failed, where Buu was just too strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom