saving help with MS3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

G
I got Milk Shape 3D, my bro got ... ha- I mean, program,lol, that makes it not run out of time (7 day perio0d free version) but I cannot save, is there a another way of saving?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that "program" is a crack, and sounds like you used it wrong,

regardless, cracking programs to function for free, is warez, and i know youve seen that word around here before, in alot of closed threads

G
DarkOne, you da man! it worked :D thx times 9999 :D
bwtf, Nuttzty, the reason i called it a "program" is because we are not allowed to mention Hacks, and the the thread would get closed

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Darkone:

We, at the ESF Forums, run a very strict policy against people who help spread software which are not free, for free - which is what is called 'warez'. By helping the other forum user get out of the time-trial mode in MilkShape - you have broken the TOS of Chumbalam Soft (creators of Milkshape). Performing such actions endangers the webhost that runs these forums (Oktagone) and we can get in trouble because of you.

You can enjoy a :warning: Warning :warning: for your actions, and any repetition of this sort will result in you being removed from these forums.

I would highly advise you to read the Forums AUP thoroughly. The same applies to 'fortnox', please refrain from asking for ways to crack software - buy it.

Thread closed for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom