save the planet game mode

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
so i was thinking about this to make a save the planet game mode here it how:
on a map there's like 30 humans or less and you will have to save them from the evil forces you can use evrythign here beam melee evything and the humans must defend them so no more run awey from a death ball or an ball attakc and if people ar killed the evil gains more power if good sucesfully eliminate all evil forces they will win.This is a team fight and whit only 1 life in the game . This will be on round's .

Now with Kung-Fu action!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
So basically a huge 1-life fight between good and evil. Why not times everyone's helath by 5 so beamspammers don't nuke everyone and pros don't kill people in a single combo? Otherwise nice one John.

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Round playing has been suggested before, however it's something I would like to see implemented in esf.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well not exactly model 30 humans like playing char just do some tiny humans wich can be destroyed and it will solve all the thing

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
you don't need 30 sepret model they can even look alike

Best answers
Hrmm... But then you think about it, why only 30 humans? It's easy to destroy 30, maybe make it a 10-minute time limit, with 200?

Best answers
Mind you, do it in waves. Like, only 10 at a time, when they're destroyed, 10 more spawn, sort of deal.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd want to see also a round based mode in esf, then when u would die, u would turn to human, right? After u would be Human, u should need to wait like 10-15 minutes to get back to fight, and u should also try to survive in human form, so u could get more pl in Z fighter form perhaps?

Then that Massive Suicide Ki bomb would be pretty reasonable, would hurt everyone near 50-100 meters, and the one's whom cant get out of there when the guy would explode, would go to spectators? :D

but then thinking again, esf is for HL engine so it would lag alot, and the map should be like extremely big, which cannot be made (well, that's what i have heard)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That actually sounds fun! It should probably be only for select maps, like the city map, jus so it makes sense for severla humans to be in the area. Yeah, I figure just some eally low-poly humans would cut it. I mean, look at Roller-Coaster Tycoon 3: they had hundreds of rendered 3D humans, but since they weren't focused on very much, the were probably only 20 polys each with a skin. They'd be more for targets than anything else. I'd love to hear (when there are a certain number of them within a certain distance of each other) a panicking background sound going when a destroyer enemy is near.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
dude there not 10-15 m round you can se the round time if you like and you have 2 choise 1 huntdown humans and kill them, or huntdown enemys , for the team that kill's the all the humans get's an extrat 100 000 ki and for the team that lose get's an extrat 20 000 ki

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
You can use counterstrike models, from the hostages, but also the T, and CT.
As in John's signature, we could use monstermod to test it, and maybe we can change the monsters into humans.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
btw the esf models a 4 time smaler then the hl or conter-strike models(and i want to make a movie whit that from my sig )

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
we could edit the models ? i think there's a scale variable...

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
or make 3 or 4 variations, wouldnt be hard there are loads of map models made all the time anyway by various team members.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
this sounds pretty fun, low poly models can be made, by me even, though I can't skin to save my life.

this could really be fun to defend humans, or if you want just kill em, either way you'll be satisfied.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
this could really be fun to defend humans, or if you want just kill em, either way you'll be satisfied.
I like that to and the low polys model you can make them more on a map whitout laging think about brainbread there about 30 zombies on the map and they allwase recover back and the lag it's not that big on it and + it will be cool if a evil goku shot's a death bomb to the city of humans some one must go block it whitout killing humans .And whit this idee I was thinking about saving Bulma or whoever from the evil forces, they capture bulma and you will have to save her or Mr.Sata etc.

Best answers
Well, an interesting idea:

Have the humans to be saved be the lesser DBZ characters. (ie: Kamesennin, Oolong, etc).

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be nice, but think of it, you'll have to add some details to make them reckognisable, which might need more work than just a simple body form of 400 polys or whaterver, so I'd rather go for some random human of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom