Save Game

Best answers
I don't know if this will sound stupipd to some people but anyway here goes. Well i was playin ESF an then exited, thinking that some how the character i was playing with would still have the same power level when i re-loaded. But it didn't. So basicly i was wondering if you had to start again everytime with a new character at there default Power Level, or if you can save there data?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unless you use an amxx mod to change your powerlevel, you always start out at the same powerlevel. You'll never be able to save powerlevel =/ it has always been and will always be that you have to work for it.

Best answers
There should be a way (like a ranking system) that you can train and save your powerlevel. I really thought that you could make your power level greater to be honest :confused:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Powerlevel is all relative in esf, Everything is compared to the server average. So you might earn a powerlevel of 10 million, but if everyone else on the server is at 9 million, your power wont be any different than when you're at 10000000 and everyone else is at 9000000 pl, so what's the point of saving powerlevel unless you just want to nuke newbs? Getting a high powerlevel is fun and all but it gets boring, i never transform unless there are really good players on a server that have already transformed. Powerlevel should always be worked for, thats how esf was designed to work, and its more fun than going into a server full of people and nuking the place every 5 mins with generic beams.

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
unless you use an amxx mod to change your powerlevel, you always start out at the same powerlevel. You'll never be able to save powerlevel =/ it has always been and will always be that you have to work for it.
Never heard of that mod, what does it do exactly ?.. this amxx mod sounds interesting.
Thnx for the Replies Btw :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj4cloud said:
Never heard of that mod, what does it do exactly ?.. this amxx mod sounds interesting.
Thnx for the Replies Btw :)
amxx is a plugin thats used to manipulate games, can add, takeaway or alter gameplay with it. just google some plugins for esf, or look right here for a few fun amxx plugins.

Best answers
In reply... It is true that the higher you're powerlevel is the less fun it becomes... Like becoming too strong...

I've always felt that if I stayed in transformation 1 while fighting I get to maximize my skill and only resort to 2nd transformation when there is someone too fast or strong in the room... =) it makes it more Dragonballish that way

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it depends.

If you are so strong you kill them to fast :p or you blow up half the map with a genetic beam. Allthough those are realy high PLs round 50 million and so on.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
On top of all the logistical problems - running a permanent server that held all powerlevels - the maps just aren't big enough to sustain ever increasing powerlevels. After a few hours people would would be firing generic blasts and creating knock-on blasts that enveloped the entire area.

It just wouldn't be fun anymore.

Best answers
Engar said:
On top of all the logistical problems - running a permanent server that held all powerlevels - the maps just aren't big enough to sustain ever increasing powerlevels. After a few hours people would would be firing generic blasts and creating knock-on blasts that enveloped the entire area.

It just wouldn't be fun anymore.
Yeah i can see where you are coming from, it was just a question thats all :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom