Sasuke WIP. 301 poly's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a sasuke I am working on. Please give me allot of comments and crits.

Look carefully and see what is wrong and PLEASE tell me so I can improve the model. Thanks.

G
yea, and the proportions are completely rong, his legs legs should be thicker, his feet r a lil too big, and the knee is too far up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thx allot for the crits guys and thx for the ref I will keep it in mind.

And I forgot to say that I am doing the "Black Sasuke" like when he fought gaaraa and so?

Best answers
Hey thats pretty good so far, keep up the good work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After spending some time on it this is what happend :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm..ur allready starting with the model for hl2 mod? ^^
Then ill say u this!
MAKE A MORE POLY MODEL! Its very poly less! Try to make more detail!
U can make 10k models! but anyway really nice!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mhh 10 000 Poly? OMG?

Really? I dunno much bout the Poly counts could you tell me more?

Anyway crit it some :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I neednt to crit! Just use the ref of Zabuza and look for some pics of Sasuke!
And about 10k model....i really dont know what means with xK model but as i know such models u do now thats 1-3K models! U cann look at the Hl2 models! The models are like in relistic! They got 5000 polys or more as i know!

Best answers
HL2 models are from 3k to 5k. 10k is extremely wasteful and un neccasary.

Your proportions are stll off. He looks like a tall old man rather then a young kid. and you have the poly room so make his shirt come off him at the bottom rather then connect to the pants like you ahhve it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont understand the pants thing but the tall man..I saw that I'l make him look shorter soon. lol

PRJ

Best answers
Just dont forget to add the Black stuff over his bandages and his Shuriken Holdster ^_^(i ment the Shuriken holdster it self,not that is has the black stuff over it >_>)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well okay :p

Just remember that all unsimitrical stuff comes AFTER i did the shape and so on :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Finally an update lol I have been busy,. ANyway crit allot and so. not done yet.

Thanks and sry for reviving the thread.

Best answers
if ur making the black suit, then u gotta make the seem be less noticable. If you're making the blue suit, remove his elbow guards.

Hair needs to be much longer on the front, and there needs to be more spikes.

back spikes of the hair goes to the right

Looks like he's having trouble breathing correctly because his upper body is so large compared to his lower body.

It also seems that he got crushed by chouji's meat tank attack because his body seems flat.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TryForce said:
Hmm..ur allready starting with the model for hl2 mod? ^^
Then ill say u this!
MAKE A MORE POLY MODEL! Its very poly less! Try to make more detail!
U can make 10k models! but anyway really nice!
Tryforce said:
I neednt to crit! Just use the ref of Zabuza and look for some pics of Sasuke!
And about 10k model....i really dont know what means with xK model but as i know such models u do now thats 1-3K models! U cann look at the Hl2 models! The models are like in relistic! They got 5000 polys or more as i know!
to clarify, you can make a model look real with under 2k polies, look at the game Dawn of war for a perfect example of eye/mouth/facial expression in animation. the only thing that DOES really matter when making things look real, is the skin/texture and how it is rendered.

making any model with 10,000 polies is very very very wasteful and stupid if its for a game. since i dont think anyones computer would be able to handle 3 people walking arround with that polycount, not including weapons and the environment they are in, let alone a 20+ player multiplayer.... im running a top of the line graphics card, and my computer slows up when im using 3dsmax to make a scene with that many polies, thats including my 2 gigs of ram, a SATA hard disk running at 10000 rpm and an amd 64bit processor....

so, why use that many polies if you dont need to??? think about that ;) low poly models are your friend! if you can make a model of 2k polies look like a 5k poly model, then do it!!!!

sorry, had to put the myth to rest once and for all :D

on topic.

i dont know much about naruto (nothing in fact, never seen a single eppisode). but model wise it looks pretty good, could do with putting more polies in the right place, and less in the wrong, (more at the knees, shoulders, and elbows, less in the head/hair) but other than that, ur doing good, keep it up.

oh and theres smoothing group errors dotted arround.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks allot for the crit guys I will be strongly looking into the. THanks allot.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom