Sasuke [SKIN/WIP]

Best answers
I made this Sasuke model a while ago.
And decided to skin it, ive been skinning for 2 weeks and this is my 5th skin ever.
I'm not gonna give you a full body shot yet, cause i'm still busy with everything below the torso.
I also havent added shading or anything still need to do that, and i DO NOT want comment on the model only on the skin.

PS: Dont mind the crappy VET render bug around the collor, you dont see it in Ms3d Viewer so it wont be there in-game.
And i got this far with my skin thanks to Jian who gave me godly critz and made a draw-over.

Greetz Ran-D

Tip

Best answers
I wouldnt skin this stuff, if your looking to get better then this cell shaded crap isnt gonna take you far. Try a realistic skin.

I dont really like the skin, the face is very wierd. Nose looks like a pig, and the eyes are way to small and high up on his forehead.

Best answers
cel shaded models look really nice, and for your information, that isnt cel shaded yet. Its just a simple VET render showing the skin wrapped around the model.

i agree with the nose and i told him to rearrange it, and you maybe right with the eyes, they are closed more than average.

Realistic skins don't always work well on cartoony mods, i luv the ZEQ2 models and looks more than what I see at SoS. Cause they look better cartoony.

Tip

Best answers
I know what it is -_-.. Ive been modeling/skinning for quite a while now. VET is not a render, so dont even call it that. Even if its not a pig nose, the face is wrong, its just bad :-/. Fix it, I told you what to do.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imo, move the nose and mouth up, and move the hair and eyes down a little, not much, but it'll be a noticable difference

vox

Best answers
wtf did you do paste a screenshot on the head ;x
thats an awesome sasuke drawover for the head, i especially love the head protector

Best answers
lol Vox.. its just 3 colours and good positioning, not difficult..

Best answers
wow that drawover really is nice. If that were the model, I'd go crazy, it'd be too good for my eyes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 'drawover' is prolly a screenshot of Sasuke's face pasted :S

Best answers
Gawd, its only a drawover. So what if the face is painted IF it is. The point is that it is suppost to show how to IMPROVE the skin, so there!

Best answers
I have that pic on my pc so i knows its not painted.
Anyways, ill try and change it to that pic.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wy dont you just cut pase the face, more easyer

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not his face, i mean from a pic. somewhere.
try this one, that's not ripping:

a good eye shot:

Best answers
Removed all my posts and took the image off my server. Sorry Ran-D.
I wont post in here again, if you want the image send me a PM.

Best answers
Gawd. Are you people mental?? He didnt photorape anything!! I can see the different like Peanut butter Vs. Jelly!! ARGGG! Besides, you all missing the point of what his picture was meant to do. Wether it is a photorape or hand drawn is not the point. The point is that it was meant to help show how to fix the model! >_<

Meow =^_^=

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom