Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sasuke, the lamer...

• WTF are you talking about?

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've only seen the first 24 episodes give or take a few, and I've liked Naruto way more from the start.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SASUKE'S CURSE SEAL OWNS!
if it wasnt for the guy placing the demon fox in narutos belleh... naruto would be nothing!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto.:p Sasuke is more of a shady character, I'm not really interested in him, however I relate to him in some ways.

Naruto > Sasuke

If you haven't watched ep 63-64 yet, then you wouldn't know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop trying to get spoilers!! I caught you in the act!!

I think RP means 60-62 anyway.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do not, i repeat, DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING IN HERE! Im only up to the 40s, and iceman to he 50s, if you really want to know, go get the eps from TW.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, Naruto obviously, i mean lets face it: Can Sasuke summon a giant frog? I thnk not, does Sasuke have as much stamina and will as Naruto? Hell no. Is Naruto a better friend? Yes. Sasuke is too anti-social. Is Naruto stronger, better, and cooler than Sasuke? Hell yeah!!!! :yes: for The Demon Fox Kid!!!! Kyubi + Uzumaki = force to be reckoned with. Man. The fight between Gaara and Rock Lee rocked man. Its a shame now Rock Lee cant become a ninja because he is all crippled now. But Naruto beating up Neji like that? That rocked. And the Naruto Renzo? That was amazing. Por Kiba and Akamaru......never stood a chance.....

Best answers
well... i'v never heard of the 2 animes Naruto and Sasuke... but i'v seen some pictures of Naruto, and they were pretty dam sweeet!! so i voted for Naruto.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
underdog? Naruto was the underdog, and thats why sasuke is so pissed off with naruto for being so much better than him....... Naruto is so determined and he kicks ass, sasuke is boring, he can fight but he's got such an sickening silent arrogant attitude i cant stand..... I didnt like it when sasuke did chidori, it was much better when kakashi did it, and rasengan just feckin kicks ass. Plus Naruto has a better teacher :D

I wouldnt know what episodes people are talking about, ive only watched 3 or 4 eps, the manga's better

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara looks like he hasnt showered for days. Oh, and to the other guy, Sasuke and Naruto arent different animes, theyre 2 characters from the show "Naruto".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Sasuke in no way was the underdog, he was always the center of attention from other foe's and other girl ninja's. Naruto hated him for that, Naruto was definately the undergdog.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like I like Sasuke more then. I can relate to him more from the sounds of it. Maybe I'll see it sooner or later.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so miroku your brother killed your parents to
and now your a bitter ******* ;) with a weird seal in his neck
*snuggles miroku

Best answers
? what are rasengan and chidori?
me=confusored

and forget naruto and sasuke... rock lee pwns all!!!!!

Best answers
rock lee got nutthin on naruto =]
/me looks at the manga
chidori = aka lightning edge
rasengan = spining chakra ball from hand

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have only watched eps up until 54 and the manga (which i havent read) i heard is twice as far in as the anime. so there will be about another 70 episodes. And the show is named "Naruto" so im sure you will all like naruto by the time it ends.

rickymazda

R
do u guyz know where i can get FREE episodes of NARUTO plz i'am desperate =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom