Sasuke Head (Yea, I know, too many)

Best answers
And to be frank, I hate Sasuke, but thats not the point of this topic now is it?

..Yea, I modeled Sasukes head twice, one was ****ty so I redid it(not holding back on poly's) and...uhh...yea o_O

Polycount : 862
Method of Modeling : Poly by poly(pure poly by poly, no original object, no extrusions)

For a colored pic(Its crappy, I did it really quick)

The main reason I did this model is for two reasons
1) To gauge how much I suck at modeling since I last quit..heh
2) I chose it because I kept seeing ugly models getting high praise, so I did this to stop my eyes from bleeding.

Btw, I have done a torso (it was actually done before this version of the head) and its currently 616 poly's, heh, I just haven't bothered getting a pic of it

So...yea,,,critique away...(Also, I realize the hair strands are not directly infront of the Head Protector, I tried my laziest to move the existing hair straind (one vertex at a time) to make it as close as possible, but, to get it perfect it would require me to delete it and redo it.)

EDIT: Pics removed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
POLYCOUNT 862 DUDE YOU HAVE TO KILL SOME POLIES IN THAT HEAD AND REDUCE IT A LOT O_O

Best answers
If you read my post, I said I made it with no regard of polycount, and, its not for any game, I did it just to do it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Polycrusher is calling you :p, i'm kidding m8.

At least it looks good. Are you going to finish it? You better, i dont like to be teased when someone is making a sasuke model. *i should make my own.. but it'd never get done.*

Enough of my immaturity, the model looks nice. The only downfall is the polycount. As said before, it's not for any mod, so there is no reason to complain.

Best answers
I know you dont care about polys but if you ever want to lower the polycount, fix the hair. There are some not needed polys in it.

Best answers
Which area's on the hair have wasted poly's? I was quite sure that most of the poly's on the model were placed where they served some sort of purpose, but if I did, please point them out o_O

Best answers
It looks like he has tumor on the back of his head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good but it looks to long in the length ( side <->) other than that its thw best iv ever seen

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm apart from it not being the normal shaped skull (a lil bit like alien) it looks great, keep up the good work, but please change the side view >_<

Best answers
A101 said:
It looks like he has tumor on the back of his head.
ROFL, i agree he looks like the Alien from the movie "Alien"
Scale the back of the head a little, and make the nose longer (side view)
the ears also look like 1 layer of poly's if you get that in-game the ears will be invisible.
overrall nice model

Best answers
Well, I made a few changes(as suggested) I just hope I did them enough...probably made it worse o_O

Changes:
-Shortened the length of the head(in the back..)
-Made the nose longer
-Changed the hair around in the front
-The ears
-Other misc. stuff o_O
-Reduced the Polycount to 852(lost 10..yay! >_<)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
hmm it doesn't look bad at all, but it doesn't look 800 polys, more liek 600 max, check inside the mesh, you might have some hidden ones, or a lot of them, it jsut doesn't look like 800 =\

Best answers
Well, heres what I've done with the body so far

Bear in mind, I hate arms, and hands even more. Also, its still being worked on, I only stopped because I need to sleep o.o

The Polycount so far is around 1200 or so...with the head its about 2100 maybe, I'm not sure, too lazy to check the exact number, but I will do so tomorrow ^^;

Btw, I am aware of the fact that in vertices aren't welded in the center, its because since I'm not done, I didn't see the need to weld it...

EDIT:pics removed

Best answers
well thats an interesting body shape youve given him, his his looks very very large

Best answers
ummm
im pretty sure sakkue didnt have an ass instead of a THIN stomach
change it!
make it thinner
he looks pregnant
other than that
this is a damn good model

Best answers
He doesn't need it :p

Anyway. I haven't done anything with the model today yet, I might do some tonight, and probably tomorrow, depending on how bored I am.

I will fix his pregnancy, with a good 'ol coat hanger :laff:

Best answers
Double posting...whee

Anyway, I'm done a bit of tweaking with the proportions, hopefully I have improved them (and not made them worse :shocked: )

The current Polycount is 2163, I'm estimating it to be around 2700-3000 by the time I get done (if I get done)

Things to work on:
-The Legs
-Maybe proportions again
-Shuriken/Kunai holders on the leg, and the bag for scrolls/misc stuff in the back
-Anything else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom