Sasori (naruto spoiler)

Best answers
Hey guys!

thought i'd post my latest naruto fanart in here.
people that dont read the manga probably wont recognise
this dude. His name is sasori,.
hope you like it :D

Best answers
I like the artwork, looks really sweet. But there are some facts that are forgotten i guess. Like the thing that had that hole in his stomach where there was the odd "hose" thingy. And that his heart piece was on left side of his chest(other side had that hatch where all the strings came out).
But the facts dont really matter to me when the artwork is already this beatiful :D

Best answers
lol.. no dude.. reread the last bit of the sasori fight. sasori's 'hart' goes into another puppet, you know right be4 he stabs sakura :) thats the version of sasori i drew here ...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awesome work man, I really like it ^_^, love the way you did that wood effect, you should post more of your work here!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O dude... omg... as always but this time... wewt, the coloring is so freakn awesome! just work abit more on the clothes if ya going to work more upon it. just wow. gj!

Best answers
sven-da-man said:
lol.. no dude.. reread the last bit of the sasori fight. sasori's 'hart' goes into another puppet, you know right be4 he stabs sakura :) thats the version of sasori i drew here ...
Oops i forgot that part completly...sorry about that...Then if that is so, i cant find a single mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom