Sarutobi The Wrestler

Best answers
I finally was able to get my videos of me on my computer since i did not have a video compiler for vhs...but that time is now gone. I am posting this here for anyone that is interesting in seeing my wrestling compilation...it is only 4 matches total and i just tried to make it a little snazzy. Pain has already seen it and i will ask permission if i can post a link but won't post it yet. If you are interested, please give me in a PM and PM only, your sn or email address and ill see if i can send you the link or send it personally on AIM.

EDIT**Warning** I am 275 pounds and the opponents are roughly close to the same weight...we are in SPANDEX...that is a lot of weight for little cloth. Watch at your own risk

few clips o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea dude, posting a link is fine if you want to do so.

I commend your ability to pin other large men and have your way with them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Third one is the same link as the first one, but damn you're good. :-O

Best answers
i am making a music video...2 of those files will be in there and my finals match to get to counties..which led me to states and finally win them...i will be making compilation videos if anyone is interested

Best answers
Then you off to the nationals and be crowned super pinning of men champion!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go for the WWE or the Olympics man, you got skills and enough character to appeal to the public eye.

Just stay off the drugs (steroids) and earn your muscle the real way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom