Sarutobi Testing for surgury

Best answers
Man sounds like everyone here knows you Saru....besides playing you a few times in ESF and having you woop my ass we are practiccily strangers....but this stranger says Good Luck with the surgery.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think Saru posted here to get lectured on his dietary habits by complete strangers who think they know him.

Good luck to you sir \o.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
I don't think Saru posted here to get lectured on his dietary habits by complete strangers who think they know him.

Good luck to you sir \o.
Well Said Opty.

Good luck Sarutobeh! From what I've seen on Tv, its a fairly easy and safe operation.

Best answers
How many of you actually read what's inside the link Sarutobi posted?
--->http://www.obesitylapbandsurgery.com/index.html
Kimfu said:
Well, sorry to say this, Sarutobi, but if you don't have the will power to control your munchies, this operation won't help.. I've seen plenty of people get this sort of surgery, and yes, they do lose a lot of weight.. But years later, they're back at where they started, just because they couldn't control their eating.

So really.. I'm not trying to say that you don't need an operation.. Just saying that it's a waste of efford, time and money if you won't be able to control your eating afterwards.
He is not taking surgery to to lose weight, he's taking surgery to help control his eating. After the surgery he cannot eat as much as he did before, and he'll feel full from just a small amount of food.

And good luck with the surgery, even though im a total stranger too...

Best answers
Jariroth said:
How many of you actually read what's inside the link Sarutobi posted?
--->http://www.obesitylapbandsurgery.com/index.html

He is not taking surgery to to lose weight, he's taking surgery to help control his eating. After the surgery he cannot eat as much as he did before, and he'll feel full from just a small amount of food.

And good luck with the surgery, even though im a total stranger too...
Yes, it controls his eating, he will eat less because he'll feel full a lot faster. I know what the operation does, and I did read through it. I'm just warning him that he shouldn't totally rely on this operation.. A stomach is a very flexible thing, it can expand quickly, so yes, in the beginning it will all go well and he won't eat as much.. But if what he says is true (that he can't control his eatin), his stomach will eventually expand again and all this will be wasted..
His result will depend on both the operation and his willpower.. With only the operation and no willpower, this step won't have the desired effect.

Anyway, I didn't mean to be offensive or lecture him, I'm just trying to warn him.. Sorry..

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yup GL with the operation. I hope it does not hurt a lot (probably will) and that you are twice as healty as you hope.

btw: How is this effecting your wrestling? Will we see more pics of you in really tight clothes again?

Best answers
You have to understand that the process also helps you relearn your eating habits...that is my problem. I have seen nutritionists and i have dieted.

It isn't like i havn't excercised in the past....13 years of wrestling and 10 years of martial arts isn't exactly a "little bit" of excercise. I am getting blood work done to test my thyroid and see if any genes are not working well...though that doesn't mean they can fix the problem it does mean that i can see if i have an actual problem.

The way you are talking kimfu, it is almost like the surgury shouldn't be used for ANYONE.

and if you say it does then i would think a 360+ pound 20 year old guy would fit the qualifications don't you?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
You have to understand that the process also helps you relearn your eating habits...that is my problem. I have seen nutritionists and i have dieted.

It isn't like i havn't excercised in the past....13 years of wrestling and 10 years of martial arts isn't exactly a "little bit" of excercise. I am getting blood work done to test my thyroid and see if any genes are not working well...though that doesn't mean they can fix the problem it does mean that i can see if i have an actual problem.

The way you are talking kimfu, it is almost like the surgury shouldn't be used for ANYONE.

and if you say it does then i would think a 360+ pound 20 year old guy would fit the qualifications don't you?
Was the Lap Band surgery recommended or something you wanted to do? I would recommend to opt for a Gastric Bypass surgery instead since it's preformed a lot more than Lap Band surgery though of course you have the possibility of developing complications.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hope all goes well Saru, good luck :).

Best answers
gastro has more complications and is forever where as the lapband isn't

i have been debating about it for almost a year now....the beta testers and team have known about my health problems for a bit now and it just is getting worse...i have to lose 30-40 pounds on my own as is before the surgery can take place

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom