San goku,W.I.P.

Best answers
here's my new model,goku.gonna model him in normal and ssj3 and maybe ssj
.any crits or comments?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The feet are a little to much to the back.

Btw, did you notice he was bald?

j/k, it looks nice, but move the feet, and legs a bit to the front.

And the back should be changed a bit more, il show you.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, i think this should be changed a bit, look at the red lines.
It isn't much, but i think it should be changed, if its possible.

Don't mind the misserable atempt to give him hair, but i just can't stand seeing a bald goku. :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a couple crits and questions:

~ how many polys does it have?

~ when you look at side view and look at the hands you cant see the thumbs

~ when you look at the side view and look at the shoulders they are pointing too far back

~ when you look at side view and look under the knee area you see another bend, there should be no bend, it should be straight from the knees to the foot area

~ when you look in the side view and look in the upper body you should more the chest more forward

~ when you look in the front view and look at the elbow area you should make it stick out because atm it looks sqeezed in

~ when you look in the front view and look at the head its too small, make it a bit bigger

~ most important, the bottom part of the legs should be more foward!

do this and u will have ur self a great lookin model, good luck! :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's crappy but it atleast poins that can be inproved ^_^

bit mutch ehe :D

sirken

S
wow i love the ref M.P. did :p it needs alot of work tho... lets see Move the arms up, and the bottom of the legs and feet, fix the shoes to the ref above this post, HAIR is a huge improvement(bald isn't even funny...), fix arms... move them out a lil to match the others in the front view and the front move them up, adjust the thumb to where u can see it in the front view, the nose issue, and the bottom of the shoes to be smaller... at the ancle.. thats all i see ok bye

Best answers
all I have to say is u've got ur self a really Good Base to improve apon... dont take crapy crits.. only take the good ones.. which would be MP's crits.. they the only ones that look good.. everyone else are drawing over mistakes for u to make.. they dont know what they are dooing.. :p

Now.. the face.. looks good.. the chest from the side might need a little work.. if the legs are so far back like that you might have to spred them a little from the front.. besides that.. its going great... keep up the good progress!

Best answers
here's an update.Thanks to Majin Prince for the drawover :) .

Best answers
looks like a long krillin body, piccolo's nose, tien's head
looks crappy allover... no muscless details in the hands... try to fix that and then I'll crit whats left to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh looks like u didnt change anything on the side =P look at my first post and you will knwo what to do

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look's pretty nice there

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its really nice to see someone actually modeling for themselves from scratch for once :D keep it up man ur gonna go far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom