Best answers
Yes! FINALLY people breaking away from DBZ charecters!

*AHem* Anywho, I say Fusion suit as a transformation or the regular form.

Major Kudos bub. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wouldnt it make more sence to have her normal suit as non trans and then varia for trans... o_O

Best answers
wouldnt it make more sence to have her normal suit as non trans and then varia for trans... o_O
He has got a point there :p

To bad, im learning how to skin but im stuck at something, darn else i could help you maybe probably not
:shocked: :rolleyes:

Best answers
so is there any updates for us on how samus is turning out?
haven't really been reading this thread, thought it'd be nice to freshin' it up a tad.

anywais, samus sounds nice.

peace outs

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh wow, metro has some nice skins. the pic isn't loading but I'm sure it's good after seeing the Johnny model.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I got an idea, how about when theres a transformation thing, all of her armor gets torn off and you see her naked :) for the time being, then a like rubber outfit, covers her

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uuh... riighty, hmm... i think thats a little extreme and i guess to actually make it happen would take way to long...

Best answers
Originally posted by Legionz
I got an idea, how about when theres a transformation thing, all of her armor gets torn off and you see her naked :) for the time being, then a like rubber outfit, covers her
. . . or you could just go watch Sailor Moon . . .:rolleyes: :p

Best answers
Great Idea, in the transformation u can change the suit and make him more muscles, Excellent Idea.

Best answers
it is a she, and how is the model coming?, or did the process stop.?

Best answers
Go with the Varia suit. Thats the best suit of them all.
And the transformation, the naked idea was ok but you wouldn't see her naked. She would be complely white. And then she goes into another suit.

Best answers
And Samus is a GIRL, you can't do that because KIDS are going to be playing this game. WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Besides, it would be too hard to do. It would take CODING to do that kind of transformation. All the other transformations in the game involve just an aura, some special effects, and a model change.

Also, she loses her armor when she runs out of energy and dies, not when she gains a new armor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahahhahahahaha yeah you right the children,what is the world coming too you perverts!!!!! lol VARIA suit is the best for transformation.

Best answers
Oh sorry I forgot, when she dies she goes naked in a white flash.
And I wasn't thinking of you being able to see her naked. She'd be all white.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
there are remotely metroid intelligent poeple in here, the suggestions of her jsut getting muscualr is crap, Glenn was on the right track and Hibiki was on the right track, start her off with teh power suit, and she transforms into the Varia suit :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom