💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats right, samus.
samus is the ultimate character for this mod, she had a huge gun and to most coolest looking armour, she would fit into esf, sprites would be easy as hell and sounds would be easy too, all we need to do is unite! all you modelers and animators lets work together on the greatest esf model! if you still don't get the picture, heres one:\/

this image was by me ^_^ uploaded by the site in the corner of it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah dude ill skin it and i can animate is and get sounds, hehe

samus is tight, ask J hes good he made sonic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, thats a good idea, j's great at doing decent models, lets hope he will eccept the challenge o_O

Best answers
decent models? he does great models! heheh yea ill do animations for the bad girl as well, amongst other things

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow:shocked:
already we have got a full team of people!
looks like my untainted knowlage has actually worked!
lets hope this dosn't skrew up..

[J]

Best answers
i can do the model when my 17 model is done, but i dont need another animation project :) oh nm i see bryggz wants to do them. I like doing non dbz models

}}--E-D-I-T--> YEAAAAAAAAA :laff: :laff: :laff: :p
SUCK MY 100 POSTS OOOOOOOOHHHH

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
j can i skin it? and possibly your 17 too? i can get sounds and im ok at animating but if bryggz wants to animate its coo with me

almostdeleted

A
oooh.. Samus, this should be cool. hey Shijing, can you make a sprite for a bomberman model that me and some other guys are making. We just need a big bomb to replace deathball

Best answers
Replaces Vegeta, i'm guessing... what will her transformation be? I'm not a huge samus fan, but doesn't her gun change or something in the games? Maybe it should replace piccolo, less beams that can be controlled, and I don't think samus had beams like that.. mostly projectiles, right?

P.S. Sorry if my grammer sucks, It's late, really late.

Best answers
She couldn't control her beams in the game, but she couldn't fly either, now could she (except with the space jump). Vegeta I think would suit her better because Piccolo has the eye lasers, which doesn't suit Samus at all. And her transformation would be to change suits. As we ALL know (or should know) Samus has the regular suit, the vaura suit, the gravity suit, and the phazon suit in that order.

Best answers
Yes, yes, though all the suits in Metroid fusion look different from the original (and I think, much better looking) suits from the rest of the series. Besides, where would all the fusion suits fit in? Besides, the model is already made, and they would have to change the model to use the fusion suits.

Best answers
It just is an idea...
If it is too hard to make one, thats fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh I hate teh fusion suit. It used to be in OWA's sig and I hated it >_<

Best answers
wow shijing there amazing are they just pics placed on a esf map or are they made??
any way they would go great in esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*ack* damm! i think my photo skills are too good... everyone thinks its real, no it isnt, its a quake 3 model moved into good positions and placed in a pic of a map on esf, i thought it looked fake, it was only to give you an idea of what i would look like ^_^

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, a model like that'd be great. I'd download it in a second! Make sure to keep me posted on this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom