samus model final version RELEASE

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i hafta celebrate, i just beat metroid prime for the first time,

sorry shijing or bob, if you dont mind me releasing my model in more place than one, this is my version, FW's final will be much improved

FW will contain a better reanimated version of this model, along with many other metroid goodies, something to look forward to samus fans

anyways

pic--
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/samus.JPG
file--
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/piccolo.zip

i redid some of the animations, (poorly) but they are better than the default piccolo's for samus

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i made it mainly for magus exclusively, but people liked it, then i got a PM from shijing and a IM from bobmaster4000 asking if they could use it for futora warfare, i said yes,

they are going to give it ownage animations and custom sounds, to replace my make-do ones, so if you like the model now youll love it later, when futora warfare is finished,

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I love the model, and I'll love it more later, good job nuttzy, I love the thing!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a very nice model..good job

Best answers
Woooooooooooooow... OMG CANT BREATH HELP HEEEEEEELP... BOEM... few that was close if i didnt fell down my heart didnt beat again so i would be dead by now :p

just wanna say.. NICE MODEL M8 :D :fight:

Best answers
sweet nice one nuttzy really love this good job
*edit* i just dl it and it is really good but when i looked at it in the hlmv i saw a few animations were a bit messy but i dont mind (i might try to patch em up some time) also nothing realy wrong with the model just certain anmiations are messy
overall 8 out of 10 :p :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my jaw drops to the floor everytime people like my work, ive never considered myself a good modeller, and that was my first model ingame on the half life engine, but it wasnt the last, i made a unarmored samus(remember justin bailey?) complete with a soundpack and custom animations, but im keeping her to myself unless anyone wants it, i tried doing a ridley model, but kick me in the ass if my electricty didnt get cut, when i was working on his head, haha, i may restart him

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=The Wes=-
nice model
Wes, this isn't a fan club. Please post some criticism alongside your compliments.

That goes for the rest of you too. Final release or not, this is not a fan club.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
baah muffins.... that was for f:w... *crys* oh well, i suppose i can let it off, since its your model ^_^
i hope you make super updates for our pack ^_^

Best answers
:)

It looks great ingame,but you couldve edited it so that masenko actually came off the cannon....but people barely use it so what's the use??

I like the model,esp. the eyelaser,makes it feel more Metroid-ish

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i made it replace piccolo for 2 reasons, the SBC just looked right for samus, and he has no transformation, i plan on editing the SBC into a missile, but i dunno how id make the swirly thing a smoke trail, if thats possible

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im doing that for f:w, im edting the sbchead into a rocket and blanking the trail

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, then ill let you do that, less work for me

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Very nice ^^_ :yes: :yes: :yes keep up the good work. :D

*nutty. you got a PM

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does anyone have any pictures of SA-P, the "samus" version of metroid prime?all you see is his hand, and i have seen a few concept pictures but they are hardly clear enough to build a model on,

Best answers
Very nice work,but the skin look too cartoonish IMO,but everthing else,except the animations,are great :).

I made a sprite&sound(and txt :D) pack for you model,it is not as good as the works of shijing,but it´s IMO a good placeholder still Shinjing is finished his work.

Downloadlink:

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/blackraven0/ESF/SamusPack.zip

Credits:
Masenkoa.spr,Masenkob.spr,Masenkoastart.spr,Masenkobstart.spr,by the ESF team(LED.spr),edited by me

sbctrail.spr by the ESf team(dust.spr)

Eyelaser.spr,masenkotrail.spr,specialbeamcannon.wav,
640_piccologood.tga,640_piccoloevil.tga(mdlviewer screenshots),titles.txt by me

masenko.wav,ha.wav,pain1-4.wav,death.wav,sbc_charge.wav,sbc_fire(sci-fi version).wav,eyebeam_fire.wav by the poke646 team

sbc_fire.wa(realtity version) by the DoD 1.0 Team

sbccharge.spr,w_sbc-small.mdl,w_sbc.mdl by Valve

masenkocharge.spr by the Dragonmodz Team

Hope you like it ´till shijing finished his one ^^

Best answers
hmm, i dont like his pain sounds, but i love his death sound:p

Best answers
yeah pain sounds are bad,but I like the charge up sounds,makes it sound more Metroid-ish to me if you ask :D

but till then Ima wait for Shijing to finish the actual soundpack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom