Samurai X question *spoilers*

betterman

B
If any of you have seen samurai x or the Rurouni Kenshin OVA and OVA 2, at the end it of it, does it seem kenshin is dead or just sleeping?

I like to think that he didn't and tears are of those of joy, but thats just me, what do you think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he dies in samurai x but that was so long ago I can't remember.

And you should edit your topic so it actually has the name of the anime you're asking about. Just putting *spoilers* will probably cause more people to avoid the topic as most people have an anime going at all times they don't want ruined.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
And you should edit your topic so it actually has the name of the anime you're asking about. Just putting *spoilers* will probably cause more people to avoid the topic as most people have an anime going at all times they don't want ruined.
Fixed. For the win.

betterman

B
i thought i did but i guess my mind was on other things.

And i mean when they did the close up on his face he was smileing so i mean i dunno.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kenshin dies, and kaoru cries because kenshin's heart was finally with kaoru.. because kenshin's scar was because of how he felt towards his first wife. but since kenshin was finally to fully get over her, his scar disappeares, and kaoru is finally contempt and happy that all of kenshins love was for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom