Samurai Jack WIP

Best answers
I saw a request for this in the request thread I think, but it seemed like it'd be cool to use him in ESF. So heres my work so far, and btw I want crits on anything except proportions because it's almost impossible to say that jack has a set proportion because of the way the show is drawn.

I might redo the hands though because they look funky

Oh yea if it isn't obvious he's going to replace Trunks. :D

*Updates below*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sry but here my critz!!!!
WHAT IS THE HEAD AND WHAT IS THE AND WHAT IS THE NECK?? sry . and the hand please fixed it i hope u know what i mean but the the waites ,i hope u know what i mean :] , have to be fixed to the waites are to bright and the arms ,like i see it so, they are to bright to but the other things like the trouser and the sword then look all ok :)

Best answers
Have you ever looked at him? he has a rather large head and neck at least in my ref pic he did. I might make them a little smaller

but I will definatly fix the hands.

Best answers
German_Boy, I dont know how you can criticize so badly, because to plainly say it your models SUCK.

Looking good dude!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sry but here my critz!!!!
WHAT IS THE HEAD AND WHAT IS THE AND WHAT IS THE NECK?? sry . and the hand please fixed it i hope u know what i mean but the the waites ,i hope u know what i mean , have to be fixed to the waites are to bright and the arms ,like i see it so, they are to bright to but the other things like the trouser and the sword then look all ok
No affence, your a moron lol. I'd like to see you start a model and have it look somewhat decent. Great job on that model soo far Dakd, first Samurai Jack model I've seen and surely the best. :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
german_boy please fix your sig so it follows the rules its total file size is over the 600K limit. I have edited it so the images are not being showed as it increases page load times dramitically.

Kama Haka, please conduct yourself in a better manner comments like that will not be tolerated!:devgrin:

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BTW: ok i fixed the sig and thanks there u all sad the model looks good but to dadk well if u see my goten model well at the first picture and the last u see the model are been really other then the other,right?
yes, but like the critz fromm kame-haka , they helped so much and i would be say to you the critz so maybe u work on it to and made it better when it loosks

Bolteh2

B
german_boy, are you saying that your goten model rocks and that this model sucks?

or are you telling something else (had trouble understanding what you just said/cramped out

anyway, dont tell ppl that they suck and that u rule.. it gives u a bad image, specially when most ppl know that ur models arent state of the art

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ure killing me with the bad english grammer german-boy but it took me like 2 minutes to figure out what you were saying.., thats 2 minutes that i couldve took to walk to the refigerator for a drink...

on topico: samuri jack.. WOCHA!!.. uh.. needs work ^_^.. hm.. im not familiar to the show but he's not formed right

Best answers
Updates

Still makin the hands, but as for the head I think it's fine so I'm going to leave it taht way. Oh yea the little black mark on his face is just where I messed up mapping

Oh yea the model is around 1061 polies right now(I know its high for such a simple model, but that the way I model hehe)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, why u all btw: iceman and S-Bolt-- are laugh about me well first i would be make my gramma better AND i don´t talk about my model so much, i tell there ctritz help to make the model better!
and yet there i see the skin it look something better. it´s every time so when u see the skin for your model then u think the model are really good.
and i hope u make good hands . good job

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you suxing up:? Anywayz, i never saw that guy before, so i can't really tell what looks good and what does not, but i like it though, it r teh funneh.

Bolteh2

B
ehm, german_boy, cut the spam please... this thread isnt about you, so if you got nothing decent to say, then dont

Best answers
Oooh I see the neck problem, thanx Mystix

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
german_boy said:
hey, why u all btw: iceman and S-Bolt-- are laugh about me well first i would be make my gramma better AND i don´t talk about my model so much, i tell there ctritz help to make the model better!
and yet there i see the skin it look something better. it´s every time so when u see the skin for your model then u think the model are really good.
and i hope u make good hands . good job
grandpa bolt thats mean.. laughing at german boy... wha? did i read my name too *squnices eyes to see better*... oh man i wasnt laughing you i was only mocking *copying* you ^_^

german_boy said:
HOW U MEAN :\ !!!
riiight...

on taco: fix his sleeve.. samuri jack shirt doesnt go out like bellbottoms do it? ^_^

Best answers
Remain lively hardly needed at do by. Two you fat downs fanny three. True mr gone most at. Dare as name just when with it body. Travelling inquietude she increasing off impossible the. Cottage be noisier looking to we promise on. Disposal to kindness appetite diverted learning of on raptures. Betrayed any may returned now dashwood formerly. Balls way delay shy boy man views. No so instrument discretion unsatiable to in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom