Same, boring, updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I guess we'll stop doing weekly updates then and only post anything if it's exiting enough. Or I guess the Force Pit can keep the weekly updates and the rest just has to wait, we wouldn't want you guys to get bored.
A good idea. I agree with Raven - weekly updates for Force Pit (VIP) and monthly updates for us (Public).

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, how about no updates at all for the front page, bi-monthly updates for the force pit, and daily updates to me.

edit: The point I'm trying to make is that being excluded sucks.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you're a towel

Honestly, how about no updates at all for the front page, bi-monthly updates for the force pit, and daily updates to me.

edit: The point I'm trying to make is that being excluded sucks.
Says the guy who can go back to blue when ever he has enough time to spare for the project ^^;

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would you guys stop being hyper everytime someone says something even remotely negative about Esf. Yes, the team has put their blood and sweat into the project, and rightly so they should be the ones to defend their work. Even then can you really expect no one to express themselves for waiting this long, it has been a bunch of years.

So answer them, argue with them, but for goodness sakes don't flame them to a crisp.
And here I was, honestly thinking, this thread didn't turn out so bad...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Would you guys stop being hyper everytime someone says something even remotely negative about Esf. Yes, the team has put their blood and sweat into the project, and rightly so they should be the ones to defend their work. Even then can you really expect no one to express themselves for waiting this long, it has been a bunch of years.

So answer them, argue with them, but for goodness sakes don't flame them to a crisp.
I'd come up with a better insult for this post but the ****IN IRONY SHRAPNEL FROM IT IS ALL OVER MY FACE

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd come up with a better insult for this post but the ****IN IRONY SHRAPNEL FROM IT IS ALL OVER MY FACE
Well then, my work here is done. :smile:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your reverse psychology session is over.

OR IS IT?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team is actually looking to release 1.3 simultaneously with Duke Nukem Forever. It's a sign of support to show how much we know that Duke Nukem Forever will be released someday soon.

That said, let's shut this lovefest down for the good of yall's health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom