Discord Member
Best answers
so many years now -.-
Feel free to flame me :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd flame you, but who could flame such top notch reasoning in a well written constructive post. I can fully understand your reasoning and meaning behind this thread due too the amazing examples posted.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I'd flame you, but who could flame such top notch reasoning in a well written constructive post. I can fully understand your reasoning and meaning behind this thread due too the amazing examples posted.
I dont need to give that..Neither has anything to do really with the team. Its years,its natural. And so its free, its without profit. It all makes sense. But facts are facts, And its boring ^^

*edit* whoever disagrees with me,its a hypocrit. You cant tell me someone didnt think same way i did, neither that he thought its natural to wait ..7+ years?
Whoever doesnt understand the nature of my post,just dont bother to reply,then ofcourse its already too empty around here

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't need to give that, however you're making a statement saying that updates over the years have provided the same old same old. I disagree. When you compare beta 1 screenshots/movies compared to the movies now, there are only two things the same. It's still HL1, and the theme is still DBZ. Besides that, everything is new.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL Arsen.

You still feel bad for not beating me 10 to 0 last time we had a match?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
You don't need to give that, however you're making a statement saying that updates over the years have provided the same old same old. I disagree. When you compare beta 1 screenshots/movies compared to the movies now, there are only two things the same. It's still HL1, and the theme is still DBZ. Besides that, everything is new.
See you got me wrong,but then again i didnt make it clear either. Same old,boring wasnt quite for the updates. But for the process. Dont you think that a man has the right to feel 7 years older waiting for a game to be released.(ofc i never refreshed the page daily,but still.) When the team decided to do the changes they did/still do, they should think a litle more like this.
There's ppl there waiting 7+ years for it,ye? You guys are in the proccess of a great mod,definitelly. But you really ruined the spirit,most people have quit 5+ years ago. Due to those "awesome looking updates and info about esf final"

---------- Double Post below was added at 06:13 PM has been merged with this post created 06:12 PM ----------

LOL Arsen.

You still feel bad for not beating me 10 to 0 last time we had a match?
rofl grega :p <3

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Duke Nukem Forever and Diablo 3 would like to have a word with you.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Owh I agree with that. I would love it if the team pumped out more stuff. Not just for us, the people, but so they would get the recognition they deserve, you know, for working on this for 10 years.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Owh I agree with that. I would love it if the team pumped out more stuff. Not just for us, the people, but so they would get the recognition they deserve, you know, for working on this for 10 years.
Yes but, GEEZUS. This game is not made for the people who supported ESF with intense playing. I was 15, now im 23.Let's say im feeling left out

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the point of this thread?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yes but, GEEZUS. This game is not made for the people who supported ESF with intense playing. I was 15, now im 23.Let's say im feeling left out
who gives a **** if you're feeling left out, honestly? either way when the team finishes up they're going to have hella nice portfolio's if they ever want jobs in the field of game design. (or just HUUUUUGE e-peens). If you think about it less as a game being made for the public, and more of a hobby/project between the team members that they decide to publicly release.

So I mean, if you're voicing your pissing and moaning to the team, it's going to fall on deaf ears. I'm sure they aren't making the game just so they can play it online with each other, they're working on their project.

But if you're voicing it to us non devs then disregard everything I've said up to this point because there's nothing we can do for you.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would you guys stop being hyper everytime someone says something even remotely negative about Esf. Yes, the team has put their blood and sweat into the project, and rightly so they should be the ones to defend their work. Even then can you really expect no one to express themselves for waiting this long, it has been a bunch of years.

So answer them, argue with them, but for goodness sakes don't flame them to a crisp.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess we'll stop doing weekly updates then and only post anything if it's exiting enough. Or I guess the Force Pit can keep the weekly updates and the rest just has to wait, we wouldn't want you guys to get bored.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you're a towel

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I love all of these Updates. Specially the ones like the latest Ginyu Force ones. The Ginyu pose was so damn awesome....

I don't see what this guy's problem is.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is on his period he will get over it in week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom