Best answers
Well, i had a thread before..it got big...then died, so i'm gonna reving it

I made a model replacement for goku, its called SamariGoku:

*for a face closeup

Credits go to:
-the esf modeler for the goku model and face skin
-Me for the hair and the body skin & sword skin
-Whoever wants to finish my model :(
So how do you guys like it? People said before his hair is a bit scruffy, but i cant fix that since my ms3d freeware has been dead for sometime now. But anywho, I need someone to make animations for it, assign a bone to the sword and compile it...anyone willing to offer?

ZuL

Best answers
Buster sword rules :) Nice model. The skin could use some shaping up... the rest is great man.

Best answers
Thx for the crits guys...yeah...the skin was just a slapon so sew me :) . Well, I still need somone to finish my project, and that person has to know how to assign bones, make animations, and compile.
-That is all...and i need more crits.

Best answers
hey thats cool why ure asking to finish it it is good as it is now? please release it maybe i can do a little reskinning

Best answers
(Wow...maybe i should have got back on on the weekends...looks like i'm starting to like working :( )
-BUT anywho, Like i said before, My ms3d has been dead for quit some time now, how to do u expect me to finish it? For all the other people who make a post, plz fully read the starting post. I'm not annoyed (maybe a little), but i still need someone to finish my model. Any takers?!

Best answers
err vegeta 646.. HE JUST SAID HIS MILKSHAPE has run out..

any way if ya want i will try and finish it for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom