sakura wip

Best answers
decided to continue on my sakura model, but before I can do that, I gotta show you guys sakura at her current state right now.

A few problems I'm having though, I can't shape out her body, and legs for some reason, I try to move a poly, but it makes another poly stick out like a spike, so just about the only thing I can edit is the height, and length, and the face and hair. I'm starting to think this might have to do with how I model, since I'm not at the state where I can make low poly models look so good yet. It makes me wonder how smo made his piccolo look so good. Anyhow, critz please

The polycount is 1204 right now.

Best answers
Well if you cant fix it, then re-do it. I mean you can tell its Sakura....but it has pretty many flaws...the head is short and fat....her arms and legs look a little too chubby for her waist size and her actual size in the show. So just fix the anatomy and size problems if you can...if not then I'd say re-do it, you will allways be better the 2nd time.

Best answers
GJ MZG! }P-)

oh and btw - she is suppose to have a short hair, after the episode of the 2nd chonin (w\e its spelled, "...blah its so trublesome for me to spell it right..." };-P )
exame thiny in teh forest she cut her hair to show that she is changed or something, after Rock Lee get beated up

GJ MZG! recently ur doing a very good Naruto models!
off topic - are you working for that Naruto Mod? is that why you stopped working for utf?

Best answers
yep, working for ntp, well the thought of redoing it hasn't occured to me. I like the polycount, and If I want to make changes, I could always just add more, however I like to work with what I've got. Btw, I'm pretty sure I can make any changes necesary to the head, so I'll have no problems trying to fix it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the problem is MZG the arms and legs have no definition. have you ever known anyones arms to litterally go from the shoulder, to a point, it looks like she has no forarm or anything....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom