Sakura is a hoe

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

this is from an open canvas session with krazyace, i finished it off later on mah own though, still gotta learn brush stroke conservation, but im getting better I wudda drawn it bigger but.... i was in open canvas and this only started out as a quick pose sketch.... bleh, anyway, hope u like =0 crits/comments welcome

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The closet pervert should be there somewhere XD. Good job ^_^.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^_^ its been a while scince ive posted any art here... i havent been doing much... but here is something that cud be a lil related to this peice:

ive got others but... thats probably the best...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hubba-flubba-zubba-dubba-wubba.

:yes:

What/where's this Sakura from, anyway?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
she's from naruto =0 and lookeh lookeh, meh make more changes... cant decide which is better though :eek:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
she's from naruto =0 and lookeh lookeh, meh make more changes... cant decide which is better though :eek:\
I like her expression in the left one better. Besides that, I can't see any other differences. I just woke up. =_=;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm nice but i think you could make the hair abit detailed cuz i´t seems like she got one or 2 hair bundles instead of many now.

Umm at all its very accurate but i think you might could fix the face.

Umm in my opinion she need alot of more "warm" colors cuz only some places filled with warm color and mostly only with cold ones..

Gj ;) nice art

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the face looks weird, definatly the nose, its way too long, but other than that its pretty nice :p where is jiraiya?

Best answers
O_O O_O mmm sakurra , now somehow fit ero sennien in the pic XD nice job dav

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont know...I really do like the picture, but her face... the eyes and such is just a little off, its like her face is too small.

But I do like it, GJ. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thankies for the crits, and btw its extremely hard to paint in open canvas at a small size >_< hence why i can make the face much better in photoshop... anyway, hope this looks alright, whatcha think now?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm seems alright but you need finished touch ups.
example: the boots look like melted together... you need to make a light line btw. them.. al those lil details need to be finished

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bear in mind im trying to keep lines to the minimal, i really wanted more of a painted look with this, lines are there just to define the harder edges and direct the eyes (not very well but im getting better :p) i made the boot on the right less saturated and effected by the secondary green light to try to make them stand out from each other better... when i did the overlay it stopped that, so i've masked it off now:

btw, by detail, what exactly did you mean?

Best answers
Can you photoshop some shorts on her? lol It looks good to me nice work.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=0 sakura doesnt wear shorts she am a hooker >;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope you dont mind that i drawed on ur art:
Well your light comes from the left side... your right boot is not filled with light source.. so i fixed it

try to add more shadow details.
Also it would be smart to make the background horizental flipped cuz the light at the background seems like it comes from the top right side.. but for real it comes from the left side ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not at all feel free =], its just the angle of the leg on the left is covering the light reaching the boot on the right, infact the power of radiosity because the boots are so close would make the one behind a bit darker than it is now, but to make it stand out i desaturated it and added a smaller green lightsource on the bottom right (thats what you can see on the leg to the right). I understand what you are trying to say, but its impossible for the light to reach there.

the background was done after, i tried to find a colour that suited the pic... and a pattern that focus's ur eyes on the figure.. im not quite sure what ur suggesting about that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welll for me the left leg seems going more foreward then to stay with the right leg on one position thats why i thought about the light there...

;) anyway still a amazing job :D

Best answers
id have to agree with david on this one zyrus...the lightsource is covered by her other leg...so i think it looks pretty good to me...

oh...david mind drawing anko too lol i know how j00 lub teh anko

lol but uh yea nice work

P.S. whats up with everyone changin their names all a sudden...i come back and

tryforce = zyrus
mad axman = almighty gir
night terror = enix

some others i forgot >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom