Saiyans are back on DBO

Best answers
this afternoon i was reading at DBO ESP, a really good new: Saiyans are Back again!!! to have one, you have to choose a human, marry and maybe your son will be half saiyan. that means that humans have a little of saiyan gene (one thing that is very obviously, because Chichi and Bulma would die too much before Goku and Vegeta, and they could get married again, and again, and again...:heart:so, the saiyans genes may be very dispersed)
here is the link (is in spanish): http://www.dbo-esp.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1237641906

all of this started with a very pixelated image about a quest with... CELL!! and some blonde guys with golden auras. and a genkidama in the far.

sorry of my bad english, im spanish, and this is not my main languaje.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO that saiyan race is just a race of humans with some saiyan blood.

Best answers
you'll get half saiyans. that means super saiyans. but dont think saiyans will be the best race. namekians, humans and majins will have transformations also. i'm not inventing this (i'm not getting anything doing that, because when the game is out, we will see).
I'm hopping is true, because if it is, we can do quest up to Buu, and that mean longer game.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has been officially stated that the Saiyans will not be a playable race in Dragon Ball Online.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has been officially stated that the Saiyans will not be a playable race in Dragon Ball Online.
And it sucks. Why can't there be a race of saiyan-blooded humans? -_-

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And it sucks. Why can't there be a race of saiyan-blooded humans? -_-
I can think of a few possible reasons:

1. Wouldn't make sense considering the game takes place hundreds of years after Dragon Ball Z.
2. Everyone would want to play as one.
3. Balance issues.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats like not having jedis in the new star wars mmo

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly. DBZ is mostly about the saiyans, which makes up just about half of the overall Dragonball story, it just makes no sense to not have them. They should have them and dramatically reduce their powers.

Best answers
they said no saiyans will be in the game. but now, they said they are back. why? simply, they want to add the whole DBZ story in the time machine quest. if they are no super saiyans or majins and namekians transformations, that is impossible. and they said it will be difficult to get them, and will be only by getting married, by humans descendants (what implies that humans have a little of saiyans genes remains).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they said no saiyans will be in the game. but now, they said they are back. why? simply, they want to add the whole DBZ story in the time machine quest. if they are no super saiyans or majins and namekians transformations, that is impossible. and they said it will be difficult to get them, and will be only by getting married, by humans descendants (what implies that humans have a little of saiyans genes remains).
Where are you getting your information from?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would make sense to have some sort of Saiyan heritage. Gohan, Goten, Trunks and such all could have had a few children. After several hundred years worth of time, you could easily have a group of people with some Saiyan blood in them that wouldn't make them a lot stronger than humans, but still be enough to allow for a "race" with different attributes than regular humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom