saiyan sensu suggestion

Best answers
ive tested this with goku and it doesnt appear to be a feature included in ESF 1.2, neway i reckon that when one of the saiyan characters (and cell of course) hp falls below 5 and their power level starts to decrease that when they take a sensu bean to recover their health not only is their power level restored back to its orginal like it is now in this version but they get a bonus 50,000 or more, jst like what happens in a show when a saiyan recovers from near death.

i know its only small thing but if the ESF team are trying to make this game as close to the anime as possible they should include this as it is a important attribute of the saiyan race and i doubt this will affect peoples choice of character.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sensu beans are apparently being removed in 1.3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
High five!!! :yes:

...anyone....? o_O
Spammers are left hanging. :p.
Please try to have something relevant to the topic in your post (quoting someone elses post doesn't count)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
Spammers are left hanging. :p.
Please try to have something relevant to the topic in your post (quoting someone elses post doesn't count)
Yeah....well...um....AMNESIA DUST!!! *throws at you and runs*

Anyway, Senzu beans were never used at all. They just took up slot space. the only map that had them was riverside. Some unofficial maps had them too. But choosing riverside was an indication that you'd be dealing with a "capture the Senzu beans" game. You'd see newbies with 50 kills and 2 deaths spamming the place and eating senzu beans like jelly beans. It was crazy and it was making the game annoying...at least for riverside.

This is a smart move. The removal of senzu beans = more fun for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom