Best answers
Real nice work darkling, i really like it! but i dont really like the tail color.. rest looks perfect to me:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

need I say more? :D

Press hte pic to down or simply go to http://darkmul.cjb.net to find it on the site.. pls do NOT hotlink to this file.

I shall upload it on redsaiyan soon aswell.

Alpha 2.0 so the strafe is still a tad weird? yep.. sry but I have no clue.. lets hope a public release helps more spreading my question on this.

is the renzoku in or can I down a new one again in a few weeks. yes.. the thing is in.. and its better then ESFs one.. i only hope that the ESFs ones frames were ok cause I copied that.

Also be sure to read the txt file in the zip. :)

Thanks to ESF team for the swell source models
Thanks to masta for still helping me
thanks to ryoko and DarkShadow for Betatesting

Thats about it. :)

i hope to post again in this here soon with a beta version to let you all know the strafes fixed. *crosses fingers and hopes*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now its up for download can you all maybe rate this thread to show how you like the model?

And yes I know strafe is screwed.. ah well.. don't mind... count that in aswell if ya want. lol.

Pls rate this thread ok? I wanna know what ya all think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Found my thread again.. good. :)

since I am 5th in the most downloaded at redsaiyan I take its going well. :) (and 505 hits on my own page.. cool)

Now the latest info..

I still haven't got a single clue on the strafe thingy.. i bet I never will. :( :'(

yet I am planning to brush up a few anims of the model.. now i do NOT say that this is done soon.. hell.. mostlikely 1.1 is out months when i'm done.. Why? cause I got a few non ESF projects at the moment which take alot of time. :D

What I am planning is to make a second FF. this one will only end the arms to the middle when the FF is almost loaded max. (so looks less with small FFes. I dunno if anyone wants it but I am planning it just incase)

i'm also gona learn blending anims which should make it in a general next release..

maybe I do some reanims but this is the main bit.

If ya lucky I'll add a scouter.

So just saying the strafe thing is far from over and I'm planning a new version but it might be sooooooo long before I do this.. lol.. the older I get the less time I get it seems.. ah well.

Best answers
Not right

The guards that are on the side of his waist and go down his leg a little bit and the one in front of crotch shouldn't be as long and should have rounded ends rather that it being pointed.
Other than that it's gotta be one of the best models in general that i've seen made for any dragonballz game.

Best answers
looks really good:) it would be cool if in another version, you make his transformed stage the big ape, since during the saiyan saga, he hasnt reached ssj level yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oozaru is kinda like... to big. lol.
besides.. I prefer animating above modeling. :)

but like I said.. for now I do nothing cause simply I lack time.
things to do in my next vacation (about this model)

*Make various animations blended (like BB)
*Draw a better skin
*See if I can make the pads ends more round
*See if I can make the shoulder pads not bend down at the end
*maybe make another model which is identical exept for the FF.. if more ppl want a slower loading FF that is.
*add a scouter (yes.. I am planning it)
*finding a fix for that darn strafe (this could take years I'm afraid)
*check if my renzoku attack actually first the ESF one when 1.1 is out
*maybe redo the renzoku

thats it.. Ow.. and for the record.. my next vacation is mid summer I think so thats how long its probably gona take before I start on this list. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom