💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I'm finalyl done (whcih aint anytime soon) I'll also upload em to my own, very small, host. Da urls in the sig. :D

Since Spin was so kind to give me access on redsaiyan I'll also upload these models there.. If anyone more wants to host em simply download em from one of these 2. easy. :)

Further..any progress? nope.. Got exams so I gotta learn :cry:

Also a bit OT.... Ya all liked my ESFVegeta reanimations of the trans, GG and generic?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Update... (slight)

Anims are going very slowly.. (man.. it still takes long, even with Milkshapes calculation between keyframes)

Cause I absolutely had nothing new to post I'd thought I'll make ya a few Sshots with vegetas tail NOT around his body.. The segments can be seen clearly cause I did not bother to make it bend in good positions but ah... Its only to show.

I still think the model looks better with tail around his body.. So I'll do some moves with tal up but surely not all. :)

Schools ok but i got my Bday on the 23th so hell that I'll skip animating around that day 2. (so that weekend aswell)

i hope i finish it before beta 1.1 but i guarantee nothing.. just hoping 1.1 doesn't make it incompatible. :D

Da pics:

yet again.. we can animate the tail betetr and i surely will try but hell.. ya won't see those bends anywayz when ingame. :p

Now back to animating... *sighs* just 2 anims in the last days... man.. this is slow. :cry: and boring :tired:

ah well... gotta keep at it. :D

Best answers
mja, the tail is pretty weird ,the chin needs to be fixed and the pads and armor look a bit weird but the hair is cool and model is nice
keep up the work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course it looks weird.. I said I didn't put the tail up right 100% cause its only to show you. :) Wehn I animate a move I shall make it bendless. And hey.. these weird bends make ya see the segmentsizes of the tails segments. (there all that big/small). trust me.. in the real animations it will show the tail much better. :)

Chin... I still dunno what the prob is.. Anywayz I ripped the head of ESFVegeta so unless I moved a wrong vertex I didn't do it. (other words chins fine lol) Pads and armor look weird cause its a Alpha version skin. :) And yeh.. i know the pads aint 100% right.. I saw that myself. needs more curve and stuff but I aint a good enought modeler to do that. And I'm sure ESFTeam is pleased ya liek the hair since its from ESF Vegeta. :D

Scruffie

S
I never like the back of the ESF Vegeta Hair. I mean, from the side it looks flat, striaght up, then it just randomly bends forward.

I mean, every other view is fine, just not the side.

Best answers
Just a suggestion...

I think the tail looked a little better wrapped around his waist. That was how Vegeta faught most of the time when he had his tail.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And thats why I'll keep it on his waist mostly. :)

Exept for some moves. :)

Scruffie

S
It's easier to animate when it's loose, right? So you can just animate it to wrap around his waist?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually I found it hellish to animate it around his wraist. So I made the reference like that so I don't have 2. ESPECIALLY cause most moves are around the wraist.

For the few moves where I make it upwards, or atleast not around his wraist I am prepared to put effort into it unlike the example I posted. :)

So bad idea... this saved me time. :)

So personally I think this is way easier then animating when its lose. Cause hell... it was way easy to make the tail lose... yet to make it around the waist... took me hours.

Best answers
Update Saiyan sage vegeta

Here is my updated saiyan saga Vegeta with update Armor and Bronish hair :)

Dont Copy Me @all Faker

Best answers
Dont Copy Me @all Faker
There are no faker! If ppl want to make a Saiyan Saga Vegita, they can! They dont have to ask you for permission. It wasnt your idea at all...it was requested long before you did one.

Best answers
You still haven't made the chest fixed yet, it still looks too cartoony. Why did you make him with brown hair? he had brown hair for the first episode ever seen and that was it and frankly I think it looked really stupid.

Change the hair back, and fix the chest and then I'd download this one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offense but I'll keep working on mine. :D

It still seems holish... Does it still have holes or did ya patch those?

Further if ya remesh the model the skin won't blackline on there.

its ok.. But I still says it needs work.

Like mine btw... *goes back to work*

>Btw.. I don't fake anything.. I used nothing on your model.. not a single bit. And I do it on a whole different aproach.. like animated tails and pads...

Ya should look to this as a bit of good competition, which never killed anyone. If you can't handle that, then thats simply... your problem. to bad then. <

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UPDATE. :

Ok.. the anims i already did are put in the list below... lets hope there aren't anims in there which the vegeta model doesn't use.. lol... I've tried to replicate most ESF anims... (since most were fine) but I altered a few which i'll note below.

Also.. like I said.. I tried to mimic a lot of anims but I made em all cause of the anims incompatability probably by the bones. If it just says ESF mimic then I didn't try to alter it from the ESFs one.. But I bet its still different.

look_idle________[ESF mimic]
idle____________[ESF mimic] (same as look_idle.. is there a difference?)
deep_idle_______[ESF mimic]
run2___________[ESF mimic]
run_backward___[partially adapted]
walk2handed____[ESF mimic]
walk_backward__[partially adapted]
jump___________[total adaptation]
swim___________[partially adapted]

That are the anims I did for now. which are 9.

Piccies:
from left to right:
look_idle, deep_idle, run2, run_backward, walk2handed, jump, swim

Best answers
did you redo his normal walking animation too? becasue when he's walking his arms are moving somehow faster than his legs...and that looks wierd imo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if in ESF his arms move faster be glad....

Not in my anims.. That I duplicate doesn't mean I subconsioucly take da bugs out. :) I try to make em ESF matching (exept some) but can't do it all.

yes.. normal walk is either walk2handed or another normal walk lateron which I'll make exactly the same.. I checked all anims before and saw no difference exept that rapid arm movement which i won't do.

lalala... my model shows a smallmbug in my jump anim. (I compiled a test model for modelviewer only. (ESF would crash with this incomplete one) it shows cool)

I think the model looks even better ingame then in MilkShape.

Best answers
Do you have a transformation for him 2 or is he just gona transform into the vegeta with the blue jumpsuit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom