💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone made one. I have to say sory buddy.. I take it back.. the models NOT good. :/

I wanted to reskin it but then I found out why the skin ws bad.. Alot of lines and holes... model aint finished yet. nice idea but its poorly done. :(

Anywayz back on topic I'm gona try to... hope I can pull it off and i hope that other guy has the time and skill to finish his. :)

Also my animations are done... If ya dunno like me thats your opinion but I do like. :p i'll try to get upload space as soon as my ISP sorted stuff out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg yess i cant wait for ur animations..especially the vegeta transforming!

anyways good luck with the reskin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe.. Like I said it had holes so I'm curently building a saiyansaga vegeta of my own.

As of the animations.. I'm trying to my recent account still aint active orso since I can't get on. :(

And my current one is reaching its limit. (My Clan Download Site is reaching 5MB) so i'm trying to get them up soon but I dunno.

But I'm working slowly cause I don't wanna release a model with holes. :)

Best answers
cool cool, i think im gonna work on animations myself since they're aren't too too many new animations out there, + i can imagine some cooler ones that i can remember ...hmmmmmm........perhaps i can do some for my soon to be released pack :) anyways, go darkling!! i'd prefer saiyan saga vegeta over the one im using right now (wont say what it is, might hurt modelers feelings ;-P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Update:

Ok... I had a few..words with my ISP.. they indeed have troubles with hosting. the ones online (my Clan Download Site) are 100% fine. point is that that one is to full. lol. the problem is with requesting new space. but they said they were on it and requested the info from the space I requested so I think it will be fixed this week. (they better :S )

So hopefully animations up soon. I hope ya like em. but if not, remind i'm learning. :D

The model.. Since I have school again its going slowly but I have progress. The heads ok, legs2, I managed to enlarge frieza's armor and to stick it on the vegeta legs. I put the vegeta arms on it 2. (bit edit cause welding but hell :p)

I also moved the shoulderpads more centered to better look with the arms, took vegeta's top torso and pasted it onto the armor.

i'm now trying to find the vertexes I didn't weld yet. (Don't even ask howlong it takes for me to select the right vertex) After this is done I'm kinda ready for stage 2.

2: lol.. all this importing made sure I probably have 8 skeletons now (I bet thats wrong) so when the model is done I'm gona digup that CS Girl model manual to get a new skeleton in. (might even add a tail, who knows) After this its the skin which I prob have to edit.

I bet this is gona take me REAL long and I prefer not to upload pics of it cause i wanna save the little space on my current account which i have left... So the animations will be up soon but the model will take ALOT longer. (I'm working fulltime on it part my moderating business on other forums so I must suck with HL and ESF by now lol)

I'll prob host vegeta AND majin (spelled right?) Vegeta with the new animations but a mirror for atleast the majin one (so i can take it down when lacking space) be cool. yet I prefer no mirrors till I host it. Ya can wait till I say its up but if ya wanna know fast check or clan download page... One pic in my sig links to or forums, the other to or site. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok... models done..exept for a tail (readon) (now the skeleton lol)

I'm adding a tail (trying) and hoping that the game exepts it. I'm planning on wrapping it around his body for standard. :)

I hope I can pul the tail thing of. If not he won't have a tail. lol

Also the knee/legpads I skipped. I might add em lateron but am now Working on the beginning namek saga vegeta.

If you DO want the knee/legpads POST HERE to let me know. then I'll try to make that 2 if I'm done with the current skeleton.

Current problems: I need to assign joints to vertexes. (takes long so that classifies as a problem. lol)

When trying to export as smd file it says that a vertex is assigned to a illegal joint.. Since I think i now have no vertexes assigned to any bones (I think I deassigned all) I think this is because I have none assigned)
If i can't fix this if it proves to be a real prob I will need help with this to continue the model. I hope a good animator /modeler (who should do this normally? ???) will help

The model is changed in so much that i need to unwrap the model to skin it. Something I'll have to learn (so who knows how long that takes)

Anywayz.. making slow progress and i hope that I indeed fix that vertex prob by assigning the joints to the right vertexes. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do u want me to host ur animations since urs isnt working?

Best answers
Someone made one. I have to say sory buddy.. I take it back.. the models NOT good. :/
Hey come on it's not that bad. He worked hard and that and I think you should just give him a little more credit than that.

Best answers
Originally posted by DeralteTalon
Hey come on it's not that bad. He worked hard and that and I think you should just give him a little more credit than that.

no really,its that bad...

Best answers
yeah, I agree it's bad but just give him suggestions don't just say "the model really sucks"

Best answers
ya i agree with that, mods probably dont like you flaming models like "That sucks" but i think they should be aloud constructive criticism

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by D.C. Darkling

I wanted to reskin it but then I found out why the skin ws bad.. Alot of lines and holes... model aint finished yet. nice idea but its poorly done. :(
A. I never said it sucked, just that its not good.

B. I say its not good cause it has holes and lines in it making it unfinished. So i kinda suggested with that to fix those things.

I don't see any bad critisism in my post. :/

Anywayz.... liek I said I prefer that I host it first (more ppl can host it when I do lol) but I'll think bout it when my ISP hasn't fixed it soon. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok.. small update.

working on tail. It has 10 joints :)P) so I think it will be able to go totally around the middle torso. :) (of course i'll cut if I can since 10 is much)

Also that "i can't export to smd error".... I fixed... With some editing + testing I found out this is because I don't have vertexes attached to the model which the thing won't take. So this will be autofixed as soon as I've done this. (after the tail i'll start with it and I sooooo look up to it)

Also OT, for the record if my last post didn't clarify....

the one who ALSO made a Saiyan Saga Vegeta. I DON'T think it sucks and I DON'T dislike it. I don't think its good, cause lets face it, a model with wholes is a bad model, but it was a good try for, probably, a first time. I find myself having trouble patching alot of holes you got on the same places 2. So.. again it does NOT suck. its just bad cause it has holes.

I hope we are now clear on that and i hope that you will enjoy learning how to fix it.. after all a bit of competition is good and you are on the right track. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm trying to push it on my site but my ISP hasn't fixed yet. (Should have known.. there fixed soon takes months)

I could waste the wicked3d drivers from the site.. I dunno... I'll see if I can cancel stuff.

yet i got a good buddy which might make me a FTP account on his server so "I" still host it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.. i got a delay in the vegeta model making.

I kinda got near insane from assigning vertexes to joints. :p

So I decided to start all over on the saiyan vegeta. (I'm trying to get a alternative host up btw for the animations)

Do I need to completely restart now? No. I learned alot from my saiyansage vegeta1 failure. And I still have some source files (unpoluted) left. :)

My problem was that when assigning vevrtexes I couldn't get straight which ones where from what. Simply cause the models arms are besides its body. (I prefer working with streched arm models)

So I'm now gona restart... make the arms streched so that I know what I'm doing (not to streched or I find myself troubled by the shoulderpads)

Also.. restarting at this source file stage can make me rebuild the "groups" a Milkshape file can have. So I'll add left arm to one group, right arm. Etc. (Instead that its all the same in one group with arms, legs and torso).

So I'll restart but I bet I can do the first phase fast since I learned.

Cheer up. I'm sure if it takes long that its worth it. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno how ESF did it. cause I couldn't pull it off.

So now I kinda like splitted the model in atelast 10 segments (just one half lol) so now I got alot less troubel with vertexjoint later. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom