Votes: 75 72.8%
  • No.. boo... shame

Votes: 28 27.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes.. alot of you might have been looking for this... I am working on it again.

Time to suggest things for me to do. :)

For now I only modified a small part of the arm pads.

I still have no clue bout why the next thing happens:
We strafe with the model and it bends ALOT to the left / right.
The one who knows this pls contact me asap.

Things todo:
* Fix that freaking bug.. (If ever.. I just wasted 3 hours and no solution yet.. makes the total count a wasted 12 hours)
* Fix arm pads (done)
* Add a new skin
* brush up animations (suggestions are welcome)
* add a scouter (I would like to know if more ppl would like it with or without one)

I would post a pic but yeh... I only changed one thing sofar.. (you seriosuly aint gona notice me "changing vertexes" in a pic. :p)

So i hope the mods forgive me for not posting a pic which probably has been seen by half the comm already. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, remember the old rule, "no pic=no thread" you shoulda worked on it more and gave a pic before the thread >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know.. fine.. here you have another worthless pic to show a 0.1% change
note the shoulderpats ahve changed

Best answers
keep that galitgun animation u had. try to make a new galitgun Charge sprite so its more like the show because the sprite now is just a BIg ring which isnt how it looks Vegeta should have white surrounding him with a purple outline glow.

Best answers
I like the old one and , probaly i am going to like the new one :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
* Ah.. I see scouter is really fave.. hmm
* that sprite thingy sounds cool.. I will do as soon as I know how
* anyone know that strafe bug solution cause I keep nuking my time trying fixes which don't work lol.
* Not to be a mimic but the other topic of a saiyan vegeta (recent one) showed a vegeta with a more realistic skin sofar I know.. do you prefer that skin or mine.. (then I know where to continue on)
* Of course I will keep GG animation.. the hell thing took me a hour. (its probably the best GG animation around though)
* maybe change renzoku fire since legs do not apear in charge

Best answers
hey its lookin better DC good job so far but here is a suggestion (i no it will be hard to do) but i think it would be kool if he had a scouter but! once u press the scouter to come on (in the corner thing) u should have a trigger that sets of a anim that lets vegeta push the botton on his scouter(the one on his ear lol)so it looks like he has pushed the scouter to come one ^_^:p so it would lok sweet!
(but that just a seggestion :p)
well good luck on it looks like ya got a hell of alot of work ahead lol laterz

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks really good, and would look even better with a scouter!
My only question is, what color scouter? :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the one he had in the saga.

UHM.. i can make that anim but theres no coding in ESF for that so.. to bad. :(

serious point..
is this skin cool or ya want one more like the one in the other saiyan topic? Cause i like this one but its not really... true

Best answers
well this model looks good and it was always one of my favorites but I have a question even though this is the Saiya-jin Saga Vegeta can we expect the return of the SSJ version as well.

Best answers
Skin

Well if u wanna change th skin I have a freeza saga vegeta I made awhile a go and never released, just need 2 update the skin maps to fit this one and I made, add shoulder sections and scouter, Unless your going it yourself, then dosent matter.... as for the model, looking good........tho can we get a side shot?

Best answers
Hey D.C. Darkling, I have a really cool Idea for the gallit gun aura, have your vegeta charging his gallit gun, and make sure u have no aura present, then, take a screenshot or use printscreen, then open it up and photoshop, and cut vegeta out of the screenshot, then make a glowing aura around him....then delete vegeta himself, so just the aura remains....then when he charges gallit gun in-game, He'll have this badass aura surrounding his body.....

possible?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno.. I never did sprites yet.
I do not think we need the cutting part. :D

No worries.. I will get it nice..
As for the SSJ version.. the last version of this model.. (alpha 2.1 i think) had a SSJ version so I indeed am gona edit it aswell..

reminds me.. damnit.. I forgot to take notes on the pads.. now I gotta redo that.. ah well.. good I only wasted time yet on that strafe bug

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hmm that idea about the gallit gun sounds interesting, i'll give it a try. BTW nice lookin model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am working on the strafebug so no updates yet. (hey.. its a hard prob)

also I am kinda sick so work is going slowly. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG... it needs to have the same palet to make it a sprite. :S

of course for a unknown reason it did not save as the same palet even though it has the same colors.. I am on it though. :)

As for the model.. my trial is getting low again so I need to gemme a key since I don't know the XP registry lines. :D

No prob though. parents have CCard so thats fixed soon. :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darkling, no reason to double post. Other people, particularly Selkarot: Remember the question he is asking all of you in this thread. This isn't a thread for saying "Hey gee the model is great make a million more i like it" it's whether or not he should add a scouter and criticism on the existing model (if you have any). I throw the criticism in there because this is the modeling section, so you can expect that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep.. add scouter, add a more realistic skin. (how the hell pol that to lol)

also if anyone ahs a idea to make pictures with identical palletes be great. :)

I will edit next time. ;)
Milkshape key is ordered so i will continue on it again as soon as I get it. :)
(I know.. i should shame.. I made it before with a hack.. but now I bought it. :))

if i get the palletes ok this new GG aura will rock

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Time for a bump and a progress update..

Since I lacked any ideas to fix the strafebug and did not want to start on the scouter yet I took the skin under hands.. robbing quiet a good deal of ESFs original skin I made another model..

pls give comment and your opinion on which is best.
To save this forum some mighty bandwith I will just make em urls. :D

http://members.home.nl/dcdemeijer/old2.JPG
http://members.home.nl/dcdemeijer/new2.JPG

Best answers
Hey did you use the same skinmap and skin from my model? Coz It looks like it. I got no probs with that, go ahead, but I'm just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom