Saiyan rapid fire

Best answers
Remember when trunks is fighting Cell, he jumps in the air and holds 2 hands at each other and screams `Saiyan rapid fire!´
thats one cool attack! it´s like renzoku but a bit stronger...

and when vegeta is fighting buu, he hold his wrest(at his hand)
and points at buu, he shoots big ki blasts, why not place one or both of these attacks in the game?

what do you guys think?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they are adding renzoku. So that is basically the same thing, isn't it?

Best answers
yea, but only for vegeta, maybe they can make it for trunks?

Best answers
everyone uses/can use renzoku since its just many ki blasts at rapid speed Vegeta uses it most but it be cool if every character could have it, more moves for all :D

Best answers
yea...namekian rapid fire, bajkatse, saiyan rapid fire, MUCH rapid fire...AKA -=RENZOKU=-

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell could use one. "Saiyan rapid fire" sounds fine to me. Until he gets another transformation, his beams are screwed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks has an attack he uses on Bojack and imperfect cell form two. It's like he holds two hands in front of him, wrists touching (you know; like a final flash) and in the Bojack thing he fires several beams from his hands at the same time which at first move out a little and then converge on the enemy. In the cell thing he just fires craploads of tiny ki blasts (like even smaller than the average one... they're almost like little bullets) in a massive storm. Kind of like a fully automatic shotgun or something.

Best answers
i said that ´´Saiyan rapid fire´´´when he is ascended saiyan he uses it on perfect cell

Best answers
yeah that would REALLY help!

i saw this on a commercial for TOONAMI one day, it was when SSJ3 Goku held both palms out and shot like 50 ki blasts in 3 seconds. but he kinda charged up and then fired em.....it would rock in future esf's.........

almostdeleted

A
Yes, the "saiyan rapid fire" trunks uses would be a big help to him till he can go USSJ

Best answers
Well just put it at this...

DBZ creators had some great ideas and fighting styles that took a lot of hard thinking and time to draw up and stuff,and now ESF is a almost-exact version of the show,except,you actually "live" it

-Shadow

Best answers
I dont know if u guys remember but during the cell saga when vegeta takes on cell he is throwing little beams at cell.... cell dodges thenm all and stands still on to realise vegeat coming up from the smoke and firing more beams... but the beams he "dodged" actaully come back down on him and the beams vegata fires and the ones he fired conferge... any one remmeber... if so wudnt that eb cool in game?

Junaid

Best answers
'heat seeker beams' I LIKE THAT!!!! vegeta users coud really get that...

1.) fire rezoku type beams and then shooting them rapid fire style

2.) seeks on to the nearest hostile player

3.) explodes.....

i think this should be a definate attack! but it should be really weak OR be discharged from it's power and explodes after....6 seconds?~~~just an example!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe.... stick in kamakazi :p jkjk...
vegeta and trunks dont have to many attacks until their ssj tho... maybe you could stick in a little more? ... just a suggestion..

Best answers
i dont know about the whole "homing" thing... seems liked itll be spammed...even if it is weak..ppl will spam it just to piss em off...maybe it could be dont kinda like piccolos scatter shot.. but thats just me:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well... at least the scatter shot wouldnt be as annoying as millions of homming beams flying at you... i hate the homming weapons..... -_-" people spam them to much... at least on the servers i join normally...

damn.. krillens bold head is pissing me off! im gonn haveta change my avatar...

Best answers
Homing would definatley be spammed. I think everyone should just have rezuko.

Best answers
What about having Vegeta's Self destruct thign, like he did against buu the first time they faught, i reckon that would be pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom