✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
i like the bg and all, but its too plain ;_;

Best answers
how did you make that background? and yea it is a little to plain

Best answers
I don't really see the point of the BG conceptually. From a purely techinical standpoint, it's not bad. The composition is fairly dynamic. You could have cut the characters out better, and I would not recommend drop shadow type... ever. The dropshadow is an evil tool, stay away from it.

Best answers
Dropshadow is good for small types of text that you can't see very well.
And that's not my best bg :D

Retired
Best answers
it's quite plain yeah, and also always try to use the same quality pictures. the vegeta picture is definatly different than goku's in quality wise. I like the bar on the bottom though, just combine that with a nice awesome background and nice blending of a picture. and you're set :)

Best answers
Drop shadow is a lazy substitute for good design in most instances. If no adjustment of color or spacing improves the legibility of your type at a certain size, then very literally the font you are using was not meant to be viewed at that size. Case closed. I acknowledge that there may be times when dropshadows may make sense, this is not one of them.

I don't understand your qualification, why post anything but your best work? That would seem to be a waste of everyone's time.

Best answers
ONTOPIC: I think its good but u shouldn't have set the Goku opacity down, he should be visible like Vegeta...

OFTOPIC: does anyone know a tuturial to make such a bagground??? i have tryed and tryed but i never figured out how to excatly make such figures and lights :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in my opinion, there is to mutch goku.
vegeta has the most pride and never fights whitout it while goku fights for the univers.
more vegeta, les goku.
thats all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom