Saiyan Pack

Best answers
Geez how long has it been... It's been like over a year since I last set foot in these forums. For those who don't know me I am (or was last year) known for my Raditz model and the less successful Nappa model, and various other model edits. I must stress I am a 'Model Editor' not a 'Modeller', although I have been doing a lot of pbp modelling lately. I left the community due to a complete loss of interest in DBZ.

Well my interest in DBZ has flared up again and I decided to finish off those models I started but never finished due to extreme laziness.

Note: By 'finish off' I mean 'start all over again' because I can't find any of my models available for download anywhere. So the models I made in a month a year ago, I've now done in a week. :D

Okay here we go:

Saiyan Saga Vegeta:

Bardock:

I have 2 versions of Bardock: The Ned Goku head and the regular ESF head. This one uses the Ned head, but seeing as how I probably won't be able to get in touch with Ned for permission to use his head, I may have to use the regular Goku head in the release.

Turles:

Same goes for this one about the Ned head.

Nappa:

BIG thanks to nuttzy for Nappa's head.

There's plenty more Saiyans planned: Raditz, Nappa, Saiyan armour Goku (from one of the flashbacks in the show, can't remember which one) King Vegeta, and Toma. Maybe after that I'll do the Ginyu force.

Credits go to:
-Turk for the Vegeta model
-D.C. Darkling for the tail
-Ned for the Goku head
-Myself for the scouter! (yep, that scouter is 100% mine baby!)
Same goes for the shoulder and leg pads.
-nuttzy for Nappa's head

Best answers
Nice man nice (drules :p ) sure hope ned gives premission :p that head looks superb :laff:

Vegetas face should use some fixing

evreything else looks nice ;D

hope u will finish this pack soon and make a FUSION pack :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OMG!!!!

JUMZUS TEH BACKETH :D!!!

I like them all. They bring back memories of when your first time here :].

Oh and about the models, are those just renders, or are those actual screen shots of animations?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holly crap, that bardock one looks great, im gonna use it if it gets released :laff:

dor

Best answers
i'ts looks so good, we are going to test them soon?

Best answers
i usually dispise hackjobs here because people do them so poorly and sloppy, but yours turned out pretty damn good, only thing wrong i see is the difference in skintone on vegeta's face and his neck, also turles's knees look a little screwy, bardock looks sweet though, gj

Force Pit Member
Best answers
you mgiht want to re-rig turles...cuz those thieghs are all fked up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J_E i thought u started 100% modeling a long time ago, or was that someone else?

OOOOOooh ur the one who made Nappa and Raditz and Vegeta and Turles and Bardock and stuff.

well thats pretty good for a hackjob, but people tend to stick to modeling 100% now

Best answers
Heh yeah I noticed there were no more model editors these days. Arghh!!! I'm like Austin Powers when he came to the future! Swingin' days are over! NOOOOOO!!!

Yes I did start 100% modelling ages ago, but the quality was just crap, and I never had enough time to do them properly. And I still don't. :D

Okay I fixed Turles' thighs. Also, I am looking for my old Raditz model. If anyone still has it (unlikely) or knows where to d/l it please tell me! I don't want to have to do that hair again! :?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have your Raditz models.
I can send them to you on AIM if you like.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Okay, I sent it to you.

By the way, would you like me to send Brollman's edit of your Raditz model?

Best answers
Thanks. Nah I don't need Brollman's edit. Okay, just need to model a head for nappa and get Raditz's hair done and I'll post them up when I'm done.

*EDIT: Arghh!!! I forgot how bad my first model was... Brings back bad memories. Looks like I am going to have to make the hair from scratch. :shocked:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got a nappa head you can use, its not skinned or skinmapped but im sure you can manage something,
the model it was for's body isnt looking very good, ill need to rebuild all of it, (i was supposed to have a drawover made, but apparently he changed his mind >_>

ignore the one in my avatar, its quite a bit different from that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back man!
I like teh models... Hope you´ll do thum betta

Best answers
TryForce said:
Welcome back man!
I like teh models... Hope you´ll do thum betta
As you've said your english is bad before I'm not going to critisise I'm just going to correct it for you for future referance.
teh should be the.
thum really should be them.
and betta really should be better.
Also there pretty damn good , its just there supressed by the ultra Godlyness of GG and Karma's Brolly model.

Especially the scouter ... I'd like to see that put on Frieza form 1 as a edit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-.- .....
I know that THum= them; Betta= better....
but i think everybody understands me!....

Go back ontopic!

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
MajinDruu said:
As you've said your english is bad before I'm not going to critisise I'm just going to correct it for you for future referance.
teh should be the.
thum really should be them.
and betta really should be better.
Also there pretty damn good , its just there supressed by the ultra Godlyness of GG and Karma's Brolly model.

Especially the scouter ... I'd like to see that put on Frieza form 1 as a edit.
Critisise = criticise
Referance = reference
There = they're (they are)
Godlyness = Godliness
Karma = Kama
And you don't put a space before a comma.
Not criticism, just reference :p

TryForce said:
I know that THum= them; Betta= better....
but i think everybody understands me!....
Yes but people would understand you better.....which always helps :p

On-topic:-

The skin tone for Turles should be more pale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom