Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

What do ya guys think? Its going to be the main header for my upcoming site. Nothing special at the moment since I'm short for time. This took exactly 6 minutes and 32 seconds (No joke, I timed it) It'll still be worked on but for now I like the way it looks. Feedback Please!

Best answers
reminds me of SPiN's site...before it like basically disapeared off the face of the planet.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not likin' it, sorry man. :( It just doesn't look right.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No worries Gt, I'm not too fond of it either honest. I was just playingg around with the liquify tool to see how it would look though it came out pretty good not that great but in my opinion pretty good for a first go at the liqify tool. Gt don't worry man, your still cool I like hoenst opinion though I hjate when people say they like it when it just sucks. Thanks for being honest.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Heya Digimon :fight: It'd look hella better if you sent me my sig :p

All honesty tho mate, it just looks wrong, i can appreciate the effort "all 6 minutes :devil: " but somethin just seems plain wrong

Cheers mate

TonyMontana

T
Originally posted by TIS Son Goku
reminds me of SPiN's site...before it like basically disapeared off the face of the planet.
It's coming back, he's just moving to a new server.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry digi im not liking it either but for a first go at the liqwify tool i think its ok, my main problem with it is the font i just dont think it goes well at all. and im not a lover of red but oh well :D *cough*BLUE*cough*

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
not moving to a server... i quited the site. no working on it. working on getting a new comp..

Best answers
The grid would look better if it wasn't on the guy. You should also add some typography to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom